• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
Maybe they will make a good game this time.

exzeh3f453zlguf7jf7ufvhp03.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Do you still hate Bayern because of 2012?

I don't hate them, it's natural for players to panic in such a situation. Bayern simply choked, the chances they missed were quite unbelievable.

What surprised me is that a man like Jupp thought it was a good idea to change the back 4 with 5 minutes to go. That was just stupid and it cost then the trophy, he is responsible for that defeat.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vucinic > Osvaldo, so I'll be more than happy if he stays.
True.

But I like change and this is BORING

Edit1: And speaking of changes, Mirko is a shit super sub. So he's basically here for rotation.

Edit 2: And knowing Conte, he won't even rotate his XI.

So why is he here again?

3Sixty

Well supposedly we're going after Morgan Schneiderlin now. Honestly just don't see us signing a CM right now as even though Ramsey is hurt for the next month, we have more than enough midfielders.

Lol pls.

£40m.

In other news. Danny Fox has finally left the club, joining Forrest.

So which international lb will we be signing to push Shaw? Nope, we'll just stick Matty Targett in the first team #YOLO

Mastadon

Banned
Nah, I always assumed that they wouldn't sound natural on the mic, would be a bit humourless and I always imagined that they'd go into a boring amount of depth since the focus is one one club. :p

Ah it's brilliant, give it a whirl. Make sure you download the actual podcast though, they do some non-football related stuff that's a bit shite.

Tc91

The stats make for grim reading. Taking wages and agent's fee into consideration, Andreas Cornelius has cost Cardiff £11million since his summer move from FC Copenhagen.

Having failed to find the back of the net during his eight substitute appearances (featuring zero starts), the Dane is now set to be offloaded.

He certainly ranks among the worst frontmen ever to grace the Premier League.

Didn't know he was that shit.

Elchele

Good signing.

Just had my hair cut by someone who looks like Zidane and bought a naughty blazer from H&M with 20 percent student discount. Good day.

I met an asian woman who looked just like the japanese woman in LOST.

asian people are kind of weird.

Hixx

"An Independent Regulatory Commission heard two claims of wrongful dismissal today both in relation to the Norwich City versus Newcastle United game on Tuesday [28 January 2014].

The claim involving Norwich’s Bradley Johnson was upheld meaning his three-match suspension is withdrawn.

The claim involving Newcastle’s Loic Remy was dismissed therefore his three-match suspension remains with immediate effect.

Both players had been dismissed for violent conduct."

lolololol

"An Independent Regulatory Commission heard two claims of wrongful dismissal today both in relation to the Norwich City versus Newcastle United game on Tuesday [28 January 2014].

The claim involving Norwich’s Bradley Johnson was upheld meaning his three-match suspension is withdrawn.

The claim involving Newcastle’s Loic Remy was dismissed therefore his three-match suspension remains with immediate effect.

Both players had been dismissed for violent conduct."

lolololol

Remy did nothing, Johnson dived like a cunt.

Should have been a booking for each, and that's it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hmm, no real discussion a bout us in the papers, sad times

Come on Saturday, cant wait for another dose of Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom