• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't judge this match, but I was under the impression that it wasn't *only* a lack of discipline, but also a lack of a compelling tactical concept in general.

I guess both. A lack of tactical discipline in that it seems players are always out of position, and attacking wise there is no great tactics employed.

RVP and Rooney just hide the problems because they are both world class.

Hixx

I just assumed if they faced City in the final. With CL locked in for City, it would go to United.

"Should the FA Cup winners, runners-up (if applicable) and the Football League Cup winners already have qualified for Europe, their place goes to the next best placed clubs in the Premier League."

Source

Fergie

Banned
hAhiWze.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

El Sha has just been injured. Really unlucky this year.

I think the plan has been to sell him off, we'll see if Seedorf asks B&G to let him stay. Like I said, he should be perfect for our new formation.

I have said before, but I just dont think he and Balotelli can play together. Balotelli is too selfish and ignored El Shaz when he arrived. For El Shaz to be effective he needs Pazzini to be playing up front, someone who can make space for him and give him the ball.

Seedorf has to try and get them two playing together.

More problems for Moyes. Shocking challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom