• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

ib4z4a1qers18tykro.gif

bud

"[...]it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal should move forward."

/

dwgirIQ.png

pulga

Banned
How did that not get a red

what the fuck ref

oh well

United keep on trucking with dem 37 points in 7th place loool
H7bIKlW.png

Stubo

Vidic's red wasn't 100%, but he gave the ref a reason.

Rafael's special was a 200% red if he made contact, wouldn't have complained in the slightest if he went too.

We were awful today, everything going through Januzaj again with no-one on the end of his build up. Atrocious defence.

Carrick, Fletcher, and Kagawa midfield does great in 2nd half of Swansea playing some of the best stuff in a while.

Moyes subs out both Fletcher and Kagawa.

Jones and Young have been out for a while. Moyes plays them against Chelsea.

im9JKW3GxY45B.gif

Clegg

Rafael is a hero. Januzaj played well. Everything else was diabolical.

Shit performance, shit players, shit tactics.

Shit manager.

Evil Kagawa ‏@evilkagawa 6 mins

Giggs just wake from sleep. "What is score Shinji?" I say "4-0 United!" Giggs pat Moyes on head "Great job boss!" So funny. Moyes go crazy!

dead

Evil Kagawa ‏@evilkagawa 3 mins

Rooney say "Moyes destroy United faster than Godzilla destroy Tokyo tower!" This so true! But so very racist.

double dead

longdi

Banned
chelsea looks pretty shitty and disjointed once mou decided to sit back.

if a shit team like manu can run passes around them, a better team would have made a remontada. wtf was mou doing?

doicare

Another joke of a game, the sooner this season is over the better.

Nearly every single game United drop points in is nothing to do with the other team being better or deserving the result, it just comes downs to United being constantly screwed over by terrible injuries, random bad luck going against them over 90 minutes or refs making bad decisions that cost them.

Ashes

Banned
With Rafael playing left back, Smalling playing right back, we might see Jones actually playing in the centre of defence.

where's Shatner?

so many Adnan "close chances" and "almost there passes" and "oh, just a little bit more" for the collection today.

edit: please, do not give the guy attention. you know who.

dc89

Surely this is the worst title defence in PL history?

We were better than this United side last season. I am damn sure of it.

WJD

If there were any half decent managers on the market at the moment I'd probably be leaning a little bit closer towards Moyes-out territory. As it is, he needs to fucking work some miracles in the next transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom