• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN now reporting that Kono is in Kiev getting a visa for Dnipro's match against Spurs. Looks dead.

Eugh

All this drama for someone who shouldn't even be a priority

Midfielders, pls

From the gif, contact on Dzeko's back is absolutely minimal, and contact on the leg is not enough to impede him sufficiently for a penalty. Need another angle to see if his leg was knocked sideways and out from under him.

subtles

NeoGaf pls

Maybe it could do with an easy mode, but FROM know that if they did it, the sizable mentalist portion of their fanbase would react as though they were dstorying the sanctity of the franchise, even if they seperated those playing on Easy from those playing on Default.

I talked with a friend about this around the time the first one came out. He said that a person saying "I survived Dark Souls" wouldn't carry the same weight. Fire Emblem had the same discussions regarding perma-deaths.

I personally don't see the issue if it would help the game sell better. Then again, the difficulty level is part of the charm....

Meier

Since I am in mourning due to Sergio being out for a month ago, I decided to calculate his goals per minute ratio compared to Suarez. Suarez has played 21 games, but plays almost every game in its entirety so he actually has played 1811 minutes compared to Sergio's 1745 minutes in 26 games.

Aguero: 1745 minutes, 26 goals, 67 minutes per goal
Suarez: 1811 minutes, 23 goals, 78 minutes per goal

Get well soon, Kun. :(

Congrats. I didn't even know the sex trade had contracts.

ijpPJsFQypZJ3.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
SSN just said Liverpool want Chadli.

Yeah, I don't think Levy is going to go for that one.

There has been very little written about Konoplaynka and Liverpool in the Ukrainian media. Makes me think the deal is not happening and was never close. English media is probably making shit up/misinformed.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
The Anfield Wrap guys will be doing their Alternative Deadline Day coverage at 6 pm after the regular Anfield Wrap at 5 pm..

If your sick of watching SSN repeating themselves all evening, the guys will be covering the final hours of the transfer window. Their first effort really impressed at the end of the Summer window, with great interviews with reporters and fans from around the country.

CityTalk 105.9

Walshy

Chadli? fucking lol

I don't know what to believe anymore, most of the information coming out is bullshit

If we can't get Konoplyanka, we should really bother getting anyone

SSN now reporting that Kono is in Kiev getting a visa for Dnipro's match against Spurs. Looks dead.
A player traveling for Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - Creative and Sporting) visa to Kiev when it can be done simply online?

Yeah. Makes sense.

Carbonox

Baffles me how Newcastle are doing absolutely nothing today. This window is worse than the one we sold Andy Carroll in because history is repeating itself again - sell a top player, don't replace him.

Newcastle hierarchy is just....there are no words. It's basically this:

i0v05osH75ya4.gif

Feorax

We're at the point now where you can literally make up any information you want and an outlet will run with it.

A guy on twitter announced he was going to be tweeting a fake Kalou to Arsenal rumour, and within an hour of the tweet, "sky sources" were reporting it.

EDIT: I wish we were this stringent when Newcastle said £35 million...

Feorax

@Andrew_Heaton: As much as i'm loathe to as I hate all the ITK nonsense

@Andrew_Heaton: A medical HAS booked in due to start in the next 90 minutes. No idea of names nor am I going to explain how, why or where.

Well if it's not for Konoplyanka then wtf is that all about?

wedward

I'll bring some transfer gossip.

Some Arsenal fans said they spoke to Mertersackers barber and he said Draxler will be coming in the summer. Nailed on.

Also a couple rumors that we have bid 40 million for someone.

Cocks out!

TeddyBoy

It's all very confusing. Echo was reporting that M'Vila was back on, but given their lazy journalism so far, I doubt it.

The Echo has fallen so far, I still doubt we're in for M'Vila. It's either Kono or Ince.

If it's a medical in England, Kono can't take it here since he can't get a visa that quick.

Ince wants guaranteed playing time so going to us makes very little sense.

M'Vila has attitude problems.

Richards on loan still seems pretty weird since Rodgers said we won't get any defensive cover in.

Truly baffled.

Seen a rumour maybe it could be Neil Taylor from Swansea.

Is he much better than Cissokho?

This makes a bit of sense, Taylor seems to be leaving Swansea and we could do we decent cover anyway. Rodgers obviously knows him.

Of course, it makes a little too much sense. Could easily just make this type of transfer up.

Barzul

Some Arsenal fans said they spoke to Mertersackers barber and he said Draxler will be coming in the summer. Nailed on.

Cocks out!

Mertesacker's barber? LOOOOOOOOOL

Wilbur

Banned

Cocks out!

With you, I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

Danchi

Well, I can honestly say if someone told me Arsenal were going to sign Kim Kallstrom yesterday I wouldn't have believed them. Classic Wenger to play the media with the Draxler smokescreen before moving in for the guy he really wanted.

Although I think the most surprising thing about the whole scenario is that Kallstrom is "only" 31.

Cocks out!

Ahahaha

You can't be fucking serious

:lol :lol :lol

you've reached a new muppet-level of ridiculousness

faridmon

Oh man. When the market is swimming in one way, to counter that is certainly a challenging feat.

Too bad because I really like the WiiU. Hopefully it works out so we get games like Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3.

Walshy

The Echo has fallen so far, I still doubt we're in for M'Vila. It's either Kono or Ince.

If it's a medical in England, Kono can't take it here since he can't get a visa that quick.

Ince wants guaranteed playing time so going to us makes very little sense.

M'Vila has attitude problems.

Richards on loan still seems pretty weird since Rodgers said we won't get any defensive cover in.

Truly baffled.
I don't think Ince will be coming, Kono deal will be done in the Ukraine if it happens.

M'Vila doesn't have attitude problems these days. He seems to have cleaned up his act in Russia.

Richards was flat out denied by Rodgers. Taylor makes more sense, but still its utterly confusing.

TeddyBoy

I don't think Ince will be coming, Kono deal will be done in the Ukraine if it happens.

M'Vila doesn't have attitude problems these days. He seems to have cleaned up his act in Russia.

Richards was flat out denied by Rodgers. Taylor makes more sense, but still its utterly confusing.

Someone mentioned it that a guy on twitter was going to try and make a Kalou to Arsenal rumour, and sky sports later reported it.

FootyGAF should team up with a crazy transfer just to make transfer deadline day more interesting.

GorillaJu

Taylor isn't that confusing if it is indeed true at all as he's one of the better LBs in the league when on form. He didn't have a lot of time before his injury to exhibit his qualities, but he was quite good for Rodgers in his first season in the PL.

I'd be pretty thrilled if it happened but I don't expect it to.

Taylor isn't that confusing if it is indeed true at all as he's one of the better LBs in the league when on form. He didn't have a lot of time before his injury to exhibit his qualities, but he was quite good for Rodgers in his first season in the PL.

I'd be pretty thrilled if it happened but I don't expect it to.

Would rather pay an extra £15m for Ben Davis :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom