• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
okay since there's nothing going on, here's the full details

Juventus Football Club can today confirm that terms have been agreed with Southampton Football Club on a free loan deal for Pablo Daniel Osvaldo.

The agreement also includes the option, to be exercised before 31 May 2014, for the purchase of the player’s full registration rights at price of €19 million, to be paid over the course of three years.

Free loan, good. I don't expect us to buy him, or at least not for anything above 12-15 million.

Shatner please let me use my face as my avatar you can have this kolo one

Fill your boots.

image.php

Wilbur

Banned
fuuuuuu i've been neck nominated

GUYS - basically i have to down a pint full of gross stuff on video in one go

my mates have done ones with egg, mushrooms, beans, nuts, crisps, as well as vodka and beer and wine and shit

what can i do

L1NETT

my mates have done ones with egg, mushrooms, beans, nuts, crisps, as well as vodka and beer and wine and shit

what can i do

Bucket nearby and champion it down. Don't think about what your drinking.

Also put the countdown theme on loudspeaker, no joke

Pipe down grandad hitch. Keep warm this winter :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Kaka's reaction after seeing Taarabt

BfVCJDzCAAAnu5Q.jpg

or is he crying? It's hard to tell with Brazilians lately.

Yeah, I got a chuckle out of the €19m price. Even over 3 years there's no way you cheapskates would pay that.

YOU KNOW IT

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching the BBC "Biggest Premier League transfer", still hard to believe Torres cost £50m

kharma45

what can i do

I fucking hate this shite, sooner this idiotic craze dies away the better.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
but that was when Torres was awesome.

Wasnt he on a barren spell for Liverpool? Perhaps I remember it wrong but I thought half the controversy over that bid was because he was clearly declining in form.

Wilbur

Banned
It's spreading around my friends like a virus, I have a feeling I'll be up soon.

The video works publicly, I can see it. That's rank!

There's some utterly grim ones in there hahah, all of my circle of mates got nommed, knew I was up next :(

I'll link it here when I do it tomorrow

kharma pls u old man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom