• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what evidence exists to suggest that if Moyes gets another 18 months at the club this will get any better?

I know some people like to think United are better than all those other clubs who sack their managers on a whim but is there anything to suggest (past or present) that Moyes has ever been capable of managing at this level?

Suen

Forza Levante! Show these Barca fools that you can beat them. I expect Ruben Garcia to score a goal or two. The guy plays some really good football.

Fergie

Banned
There really isn't much to say. I don't know what Moyes is doing in training, or why some of the players being lacklustre against any decent opposition but it needs to be changed.

Same sort of style being played all season.

Many players with shit form always starting.

L1NETT

edit: please, do not give the guy attention. you know who.

----
Woeful all round from United

Mou nailed it really. Soak it up and punish them on the counter. Sitting back was understandable, but sitting back with Mikel and Luiz is a bit fishy at the best of times.

Bow to the Mou. Called them as champions in August and with their defence, I ain't backing down.

If there were any half decent managers on the market at the moment I'd probably be leaning a little bit closer towards Moyes-out territory. As it is, he needs to fucking work some miracles in the next transfer market.

Jesus.

and i'm not saying it in a trollish way, Jorge Jesus is, by far, a much better manager than Moyes, that much is a fact and it was proven when Benfica battered Everton 7-0.

Kikarian

Rafael you fucking gobby little cunt. Hope the boys sort him out in the tunnel.
8O3s5kH.jpg

dc89

This Eto'o and Terry interview. :loooooool

Eto'o speaks french. Terry does some stupid translation.
"JT is my best mate."

Barzul

Another joke of a game, the sooner this season is over the better.

Nearly every single game United drop points in is nothing to do with the other team being better or deserving the result, it just comes downs to United being constantly screwed over by terrible injuries, random bad luck going against them over 90 minutes or refs making bad decisions that cost them.

Ashes

Banned
Can someone tell me what evidence exists to suggest that if Moyes gets another 18 months at the club this will get any better?

I know some people like to think United are better than all those other clubs who sack their managers on a whim but is there anything to suggest (past or present) that Moyes has ever been capable of managing at this level?

To be fair, we got done with a crappy defence today. 3-1 isn't a fair reflection of the game. Certainly not the first half.

Can't believe how poorly we defended.

Clegg

As Ogden says, its very worrying that Moyes can't identify players to bring in this window. Either he's going for the very best players who'd be very hard to sign, or he thinks the squad he currently has is better than players he could sign this Jan. We've lost 4 out of 5 this month.

Feorax

If Everton win tomorrow then United are 8 pts behind top 4, correct?

Even a team playing well and getting results would struggle to bridge that gap without a lot of luck. Would require 2 losses and 2 draws (or 3 losses) from the team in 4th, and United to win every game between now and the end of the season. I suspect tomorrow might be the decider for United's CL hopes.

Marc

Hoddle should of been able to translate, was based in France for a fair bit wasn't he?

Legendary moment. :D

Randdalf

Man this 3 way title race is going to go all the way isn't it. Interesting stuff. I hope Arsenal can last all the way.

I think Arsenal's title challenge depends on them getting knocked out of all other competitions, they always finish strongly when they're only playing one PL game a week.

Another joke of a game, the sooner this season is over the better.

Nearly every single game United drop points in is nothing to do with the other team being better or deserving the result, it just comes downs to United being constantly screwed over by terrible injuries, random bad luck going against them over 90 minutes or refs making bad decisions that cost them.

Amazing post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom