• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Bendtner's numbers are actually ok.

15 in 50
12 in 31
9 in 32

I think he gets more shit than he deserves.

tumblr_lka3ob1J5i1qdaaw6o1_500.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Not sure what happened to Cornelius here. Was injured for a while and then used in the last ten minutes of games. Be honest sweet Wodden, is he actually any good? Or do you just like him because he is the ultimate physical Aryan specimen

GQman2121

Banned
31 JANUARY
Michael Ngoo [Liverpool - Walsall] Loan

20 JANUARY
Tiago Ilori [Liverpool - Granada] Loan

9 JANUARY
Ryan McLaughlin [Liverpool - Barnsley] Loan

4 JANUARY
Craig Roddan [Liverpool - Accrington] Loan

3 JANUARY
Adam Morgan [Liverpool - Yeovil] Free

Fergie

Banned
I was a little surprised that only Huws and Rusnak were loaned out from City. Both to Birmingham City. Were some rumors we would have loaned Rony to Porto for the remainder of the year if the Fernando/Mangala deal happened.

Ince to Palace on loan (think I saw his name mentioned but not the club).
Yh Ince and Zaha, let them battle it out.

Yeah can loaning can be a good experience of the team uses them, much more than U21.

Not sure what happened to Cornelius here. Was injured for a while and then used in the last ten minutes of games. Be honest sweet Wodden, is he actually any good? Or do you just like him because he is the ultimate physical Aryan specimen

Probably not good enough for premier league... At least not when he's injured for 5 months and he's as young as he is, being shown no confidence.

But for the Danish league? He was making record upon record for us with his goals, he could win us the league, which means a good possibility for champions league. He's fairly quick and have a good technique, which alone would make him a good player in our league, but put on top of that he can out muscle anyone in the league, and i do mean everyone, he's just stronger than them.

ixW0I8X9b0yEo.gif

iclTIV3r79e25.gif

Clegg

AS say Valencia released Banega from his contract and he's joined Newell's Old Boys on a free transfer.

Surprised some European clubs didn't try to sign him. Maybe they shied away because he's a bit mental?

I am sure you have watched Bendnter less times than you can count on one hand.

Why don'y you try coming up with an opinion of your own for once?

Bendtner deserves all the shits he gets for being as unprofessional as he is alone. I do agree that he's a solid forward though... If he could stop being a fucking idiot every once in a while.

Wilbur

Banned
Wonder why Ole doesn't fancy Cornflakes. Especially considering he's brought in that lazy cunt Jones.

Bendtner is a marginally less than average player. Problem is he thinks he's great, which amplifies the perception that he's terrible.

wedward

Bendtner deserves all the shits he gets for being as unprofessional as he is alone. I do agree that he's a solid forward though... If he could stop being a fucking idiot every once in a while.

Definitely. I'am not defending him as a person. He seems like an ass.

But, he has been fine this season.

Bendtner is a marginally less than average player. Problem is he thinks he's great, which amplifies the perception that he's terrible.

Fair enough, but this season he has been fine and hasn't been a distraction. I think he is an average striker and I don't freak the fuck out at the prospect of him playing a couple games.

West Ham's a good shout, considering those around them have either strengthened or stabilised massively. Can't see them surviving to be quite honest.

We've signed good alternatives to Nolan & Diame in Borrelio and Nocerino, plus, a left back in Armero who (with Joey O'Brien's dislocated shoulder) will likely slot straight into the side - granted, I would've felt a lot more comfortable with another centre back and striker, but I think the turning point for us is that Carroll's almost fully fit (although whether he comes good is another matter) and Vaz Te & Winston Reid are back in the squad.

Reid's been injured for four months now and I really can't overstate how much we've missed him. With Reid in the back four we picked up 20 points from 13 games, but since he's been injured we've picked up 12 points from 17 games, so if he can quickly regain his form it'll be a massive boost for us.

Us too :( you won the league a few years back though right?

Lost in the league cup final in 2010, went from having a 10 point lead on the 2nd in January to trailing 13 points behind during the same season, and were kicked out of the CL by Lyon because we were unable to add one single tiny goal. Lyon was beaten by Bayern in the semis... the same year we kicked their asses twice in the group stage.

All we've won since is the French Cup, last season. Oh, and we managed to finish last in our Europa League group... in a group with TOP EUROPEAN TEAMS like Eintracht fucking Frankfurt or Hapoel Tel Aviv.

I'm dreaming of the day when we're bought by a rich chinese man (or whatever, as long as it's someone who wants to invest).

:'(

pulga

Banned
where is this gif from?

Reverse image search says "Safety Not Guaranteed"

how the fuck can I watch him when he's a bench player and hardly comes off it
KuGsj.gif

you said it yourself. one goal every three games is absolutely dire.

and pls, Bendtner's actually won silverware with my club. his loan spell at Juve has been infinitely more successful than his current and future stay at your bottler club
KuGsj.gif

C_3_Media_1702504_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

I bet he even misses us <3

Wilbur

Banned
Kono off? Think it'll have more of a problem off the pitch - media narrative of Liverpool failing to get things done, no signings etc - than on it, at least in the short term. Go back in the summer.

Solskjær and Solbakken are good friends, maybe this was finally Solskjær paying a bit back to us after we bought flop after flop from Molde.

:lol. where are you in the table now? Has Stale resurrected you?

wedward

Reverse image search says "Safety Not Guaranteed"

how the fuck can I watch him when he's a bench player and hardly comes off it
KuGsj.gif

you said it yourself. one goal every three games is absolutely dire.

and pls, Bendtner's actually won silverware with my club. his loan spell at Juve has been infinitely more successful than his current and future stay at your bottler club
KuGsj.gif

C_3_Media_1702504_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

I bet he even misses us <3

I thought you supported Madrid?

:lol. where are you in the table now? Has Stale resurrected you?

He has. We were really far off, but now only 6 points behind a team known to bottling.

Our transfers has been excited though, Franco Mussis especially even if he's first coming in the summer. The club has been pretty open about setting up a new scouting network in South America, a market we've never explored before... Looks like we're in for even for tasty Argentines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom