• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should at least give him the summer to see what he can do in rebuilding this squad before you cast judgment. Dropping points at Stamford Bridge is something everyone will do this season.

It's not necessarily the results, it's the performances and the tactics. Guy hasn't a fucking clue.

Clegg

Anyone have that Partridge shrugging gif?

That's how I feel about the whole United performance/transfer situation right now.

Not even close bruv

Casual 5-a-side on a 3G pitch is as serious as I've ever gone :p

Does it really happen a lot in amateur football? I've played against friends who throw their weight around too much and go in way too hard considering that they're just matches between friends, but I've never seen a potential leg-breaker in real life.

Put it this way, I know someone that got a three year ban.

dc89

City's next few games. I checked after talking about City v Chelsea

West Ham - Away (cup)
Watford - Home (cup)
Tottenham - Away
Chelsea - Home

QQ

Salvadora

iQfBHFxORxJ8b.gif

Scum

Moyes. Change your style of play.

------------ RVP ----- Rooney -----------
------------------- Adnan -------------------
--- New CM --------------- Kagawa ---
------------------- Carrick -------------------
Coentrao -- Jones -- Evans -- Rafael

@Hitch0-5. lol. That avatar change.

Do you trust him to build a good, title challenging squad? That's the thing about giving him time, he could end up having a bad longer-term effect on the team.

No I do not. He's going after the right players but he's too slow and too indecisive in the transfer market. He's literally performed poorly at every part of the job.

Clegg

Mock up cover would be better with someone other than Rafael.He's rather good tbh.

Winds up non United fans something fierce too. Fucking hero.

Lightning

Banned
It's not necessarily the results, it's the performances and the tactics. Guy hasn't a fucking clue.
I would put that down to his assessment of the players. It's not his team, a lot of them are nearing the end of their time, the rebuild is necessary and Moyes proved with Everton he can build a very competitive team.

It's become quite clear that Moyes has issues with a few of these players and he should be given the reign to get rid of those he doesn't want.. To be given a fair chance though he needs to be given his own team, not Fergie's team. If United beat the lower table teams they make top 4 and season salvaged you can go again..

dc89

@henrywinter
Mourinho says that Torres will be "out for weeks" after injuring 'lateral ligaments in his knee' #cfc

:O :O :O

Walshy

No I do not. He's going after the right players but he's too slow and too indecisive in the transfer market. He's literally performed poorly at every part of the job.
How has he gone for the right players? He has gone for unrealistic targets and failed to get any of them and then went back to his old club to spunk £28m on a midfielder who doesn't actually improve your midfield.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Who else is there? Seriously who could we get, at this point, that would turn this around? I have no real knowledge of world football, or who is available. Im at a point now where if someone good is available, fuck it, cant be any worse. My huge fear now is that Moyes cannot seal deals and next window will be as feckless as this one.

GQman2121

Banned
BBC Front Page said:
Samuel Eto'o scores a hat-trick as Chelsea severely dent Manchester United's title hopes with victory at Stamford Bridge.

Severely dent? Title hopes?

Moyes needs to focus on 4th because that's really gong to be the story this summer when players leave and they need to spend. Everyone wants to play in the Champions League. They want the glory and the money that comes with it. I honestly don't think Moyes stays on if they're not able to claw their way into the top four.

How has he gone for the right players? He has gone for unrealistic targets and failed to get any of them and then went back to his old club to spunk £28m on a midfielder who doesn't actually improve your midfield.

I think the players we approached are the right type of player. We need to look at signing top players.

Fellaini wasn't necessarily a bad idea (the way we went about signing him was shit of course), no one would've guessed he'd lose form this drastically.

wedward

The blame lies entirely on Fergie. He knew how weak this squad was. Instead of trying to build something he papered over the cracks with RVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom