• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

"Sunderland don't seem to have had much luck this season and that seems to have been typified by reports coming out of Turkey this morning which claim a deal had been struck for Portuguese sensation Bruma, only for the player to suffer a serious knee injury which will keep him out for the rest of the season."

TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif

Why
Tore Liverpool to shreds in the Next Gen Series in 2011

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Bild say Real Madrid are preparing a £30m bid for Bayern Munich's Thomas Müller.

Ok.
One of my favourite players in world football

Kikarian

LX0sGCw.png

ibnZAJYv889jkB.gif

1-0 Kolbein Sigthórsson

That assist is pure sex.

ibfKYNS7HQvsAj.gif

Sigthórsson is alive!

iWzxpGKAPVuJz.gif

Hopefully I'll be seeing this a lot more from now on. Klaassen really reads the game, always manages to walk into the right spot and his first touch is great.

iIqEmSQaZnHbQ.gif

And the bonus gif, Boilesen vs. Ruiz
I really Ajax.

Hixx

Are you wearing the shades cos you is blind ?

That's something blind folks often do

De Gea shots saved to goals 10:1

Which is incredibly average.

DON VITO: 16:1

Sccnjsnaesny, Mannone, Howard and Boruc have been the best keepers this season

But Boruc is shit, so ignore him.

Ashes

Banned
Just read Savage's piece on the bbc website my self. I have to say a lot of it isn't great insight, just stating the obvious, but even though I not a fan of Savage, I'd say it was spot on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25802415

It's ironic that it's even more evidence that Kagawa should had played. Savage basically says that Chelsea nullified the wingers because the defenders were so deep. What would have been handy is to have a player who can play/cross from in front of the defence. Januzaj whose game is to go past defenders was put in a difficult position unnecessarily.

sohois

Vucinic being loaned to Inter, with Guarin going the other way according to James Horncastle.

Wut?

Which opens up Marchisio to United of course. Just when you thought Woodward was doing nothing all January, he was working on a secret plot to string along Arsenal and Chelsea.

dc89

@SkySportsNews

BREAKING NEWS Former FIFA deputy general secretary Jerome Champagne announces bid to succeed FIFA president Sepp Blatter

---

At least someone is standing against him this time. Thank fuck.

Do you guys think they might do a Batman Arkham Trilogy thing for PS4?

Was thinking of getting Arkham Origins, cos I love the other 2 Batman games, but if they're making a trilogy collection, I might wait...

GHG

Ribery is butthurt:

The Frenchman has ridiculed the outcome of the award, while also voicing his dismay with the absence of several Bayern stars in the Fifa FifPro World XI
Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery has slammed the outcome of the 2013 Fifa Ballon d'Or and feels Real Madrid attacker Cristiano Ronaldo did not deserve to win the award as the Portugal international did not collect any trophies last year.

Ribery initially reacted calmly after last week's Fifa gala in Zurich as he had to settle for third spot in the election behind Ronaldo and Barcelona forward Lionel Messi, stating that the prestigious individual award was not one of his goals.

However, the Frenchman has now voiced his frustration after all as he believes he should have won the award following his successful 2013 with the Bavarians.

"I won everything I could win with Bayern and individually. Ronaldo on the other hand did not win anything," Ribery told AZ.

"I am not sad that I missed out, but it does hurt a bit. I deserved to win the Ballon d'Or.

"It was clear that Ronaldo would win it. The voting deadline was extended by two weeks. This had never happened before. It wasn't about football. It was a political decision."

Ribery then went on to criticise the FifPro World XI as just three Bayern players made the cut against four Barcelona players.

"There are only three Bayern players in there. That's madness. [Thomas] Muller deserves to be there, and so do [David] Alaba, [Bastian] Schweinsteiger and [Arjen] Robben. We won five titles and made history.

"And then there's the absence of Borussia Dortmund players... Where are [Mario] Gotze and [Robert] Lewandowski? This is impossible."

Incidentally, Gotze left Signal Iduna Park for the Allianz Arena last summer while Lewandowski will join Pep Guardiola's side at the end of the current season.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1785/fi...-not-win-anything-does-not-deserve-ballon-dor

Pls

Kiraly

Ribéry is such a crybaby :lol

Translated: For the best scorers every year there is the Golden Boot, no? I have won everything with the team and individually. Ronaldo won nothing in 2013. I'm not sad, but it hurts the heart. Do not get me wrong, I am proud to have been there. But I feel: This title I deserved. Everyone tells me I should have won. But well, now I have to keep my head up.

When I see the top eleven that was chosen - there are only 3 Bayern players there. This is madness! Müller must be there, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Robben. We won five titles, made history. Who has done that before? And Dortmund's missing in this eleven: What's with Götze, Lewandowski? That can't be! I'm sure: Would Barcelona and Madrid have stood in the Champions League final, the team would consist only of players of Real and Barca.

He also added that even if he was to be nominated again next year, he's not interested in the Golden Ball anymore.

pulga

Banned
fucking deluded child molester, even if he won those 5 titles AND the World Cup all in the same year, he'd still be half the player Messi and Cristiano are.

Kiraly

Probably nothing will come out of that case though right? As much as I'd like to see that Ribéry cunt behind bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom