• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

I can see where you are coming from. But Januzaj didn't play as a striker. He played as the no 10 who drifted onto the left wing all day. Argubly Welbeck didn't play as the typical forward neither. But Welbeck has always played like that.

Yeah Welbeck has always been one to drift. Spends a lot of time outside of the box instead of in or around it. At times it's frustrating and wish he would spend more effort using his strength and pace to make runs inside it rather than out.

Maybe Zaha isn't very good

Just a thought.

Also, you never really hear of that many United loanees tearing up the lower leagues. Ex crewe bloke has done well, but lawrence and Keane have what, like 10 appearances between them?

He can't really be worse then Ashley Young or Antonio Valencia.

I can see where you are coming from. But Januzaj didn't play as a striker. He played as the no 10 who drifted onto the left wing all day. Argubly Welbeck didn't play as the typical forward neither. But Welbeck has always played like that.

If you compare the previous times Januzaj played behind the striker to the Chelsea game it was obvious he was instructed to remain forward. Never has he been so adamant about remaining that forward.

Welbeck does always drop off, but so does Januzaj as he's an attacking midfielder yet he didn't in this game.

Swansea match (arrows point to where he received the pass)
jbrzMI1C4ogZUT.png

Chelsea match
j5eYeCkuMWjwl.png

Clegg

Maybe Zaha isn't very good

Just a thought.

Also, you never really hear of that many United loanees tearing up the lower leagues. Ex crewe bloke has done well, but lawrence and Keane have what, like 10 appearances between them?
I think most United fans are just looking for something different to the awfulness of our other wingers.

Last few years have been a bit of a lull for our academy players. Not been a lot of top quality produced recently. Apparently that's another of the things which Moyes is aiming to change. Wants to make the academy better.

pulga

Banned
and post more gifs

preferably of a sex tape involving ribery and fanjita

pls i thought her name was fanjita ;_;

edit: found it

Court documents claim married Ribery paid her £600 for sex at a hotel in 2009 and that Benzema is suspected of paying her £400 for sex in 2008.

poor Ribery, 200 more just because he's uglier than sin :(

Carbonox

pls i thought her name was fanjita ;_;

edit: found it

Court documents claim married Ribery paid her £600 for sex at a hotel in 2009 and that Benzema is suspected of paying her £400 for sex in 2008.

poor Ribery, 200 more just because he's uglier than sin :(

£400, is that it? FUCK WHERE IS SHE

fanjita lololololololol you poon

Zahia Dehar.

I would, but theres some where shes topless and I don't want Wes to ban me :lol

Wes asked me to asked you.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I've cold from Carragher, asking Neville why Milner plays wide for England.

Razor554

Official:
-Barcelona will not build a new stadium, but remodel the Camp Nou, pending approval of the members.
-While building a new stadium would have cost 1200M, remodelling the Camp Nou will cost 600M.
-The remodelled Camp Nou would cost 420M. 180M for the rest of the grounds, including new hall for the basketball team.
-The remodelled Camp Nou will have 105.000 seats and a roof.
-The remodelling of Camp Nou would happen between May 2017 and February 2021. The team will continue to play at Camp Nou during works.
-Socios will vote in April to decide if remodeling will happen or not.

[fcbarcelona.com]

All there is left now is to name it Camp Microsoft/Qatar/Coca-Cola

Rosell pls

This negativity is a surprise, but okay. Clarence is a winner, a leader and a class act. Zidane was a magician but Seedorf was the more complete player. For me Seedorf is up there with the greats: Bergkamp, Van Basten, Maradona, Pele, Robben, Cristiano Ronaldo and Zidane.

pulga

Banned
Official:
-Barcelona will not build a new stadium, but remodel the Camp Nou, pending approval of the members.
-While building a new stadium would have cost 1200M, remodelling the Camp Nou will cost 600M.
-The remodelled Camp Nou would cost 420M. 180M for the rest of the grounds, including new hall for the basketball team.
-The remodelling of Camp Nou would happen between May 2017 and February 2021. The team will continue to play at Camp Nou during works.

[fcbarcelona.com]

Rosell pls

DC pls

Yen

Official:

[fcbarcelona.com]

Rosell pls

Adding <10,000 seats and it's costing €420m? What are they smoking?

Clegg

This negativity is a surprise, but okay. Clarence is a winner, a leader and a class act. Zidane was a magician but Seedorf was the more complete player. For me Seedorf is up there with the greats: Bergkamp, Van Basten, Maradona, Pele, Robben, Cristiano Ronaldo and Zidane.
This is your first problem.

Robben is not one of the greats.

I'm not going to get into saying whether or not he was better than Zidane, but Seedorf is definitely also one of the greatest of all time. 4 CL trophies don't lie.

pulga

Banned

You are mental, but I approve of your list because of some players it left out :3

BeclemCcAEygZJ.jpg:large

Becl9TeCMAAVJ4x.jpg:large

How are Barca gonna pay for that?

A) Stop paying for the blood spinning
B) Sell Messi to you lot or PSG
and most likely C) they cant and wont

L1NETT

Don't wanna turn this into greatest players ever war, cos that shit will turn naaaasty, but Robben? I know you are a dutch patriot but plllllease! :)

And Best has to be anyone's list. That isn't an opinion, FACT

---

And 600mill for a stadium is vomit inducing. Getting so silly nowaydays innit. But clubs are international business aren't they eh, not a pillar of the community surrounding them. Fuck those guys.

Walshy

It's like someone went "it looks really good! Maybe.. too good? Someone pass me that red marker." Still decent like.

Rumoured home kit re-post for reference:

3rd kit will be batshit as per, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
That's a lovely kit, very happy with the second kit too.

I like the mental 3rd kits that Warrior have put out, it's like a flashback to the dreaded kits of the 1990s.

Razor554

Don't wanna turn this into greatest players ever war, cos that shit will turn naaaasty, but Robben? I know you are a dutch patriot but plllllease! :)

And Best has to be anyone's list. That isn't an opinion, FACT

And he actually left out the only dutch player that deserve to be in such list: Johan Cruyff.

TeddyBoy

It's like someone went "it looks really good! Maybe.. too good? Someone pass me that red marker." Still decent like.

Rumoured home kit re-post for reference:

3rd kit will be batshit as per, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Home kit looks good, but Warrior have been good on that front... yeah the 3rd kit will probably be lime green or something, But still, I'll probably get the home kit next season, missed out this season!

You are mental, but I approve of your list because of some players it left out :3

Here is mental : Seedorf will be to AC Milan what Fergie was for United.

This is your first problem.

Robben is not one of the greats.

Okay, let's put Robben in tier 2 with Zlatan, Van Nisteprooij, Davids and Messi.

I'm not going to get into saying whether or not he was better than Zidane, but Seedorf is definitely also one of the greatest of all time. 4 CL trophies don't lie.

You know your stuff. I like you.

Moyes: The bad touch - Bloodhound Gang

HA

But nah it's right naf. I hate goal music. Fuck all that shit.

Oh vdyra is playing. Right tasty for the hornets last year.

You know what's worse than goal music?

Oooooooooooooooooooaaah YOU SHIT BASTARD AHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom