• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Half of me wants us to lose on Wednesday.

Having City at Wembley...I don't even want to know the outcome.

Surely it's better to be in the final and have a go rather than lose a semi to one of the worst teams in the league.

Wigan beat City in a final last year for god's sake. They're a very strong team but not some unbeatable behemoth. They concede a lot of goals.

Feorax

Remember the joke this morning to that Moyes is making it so Chelsea don't see United as rivals so they can buy Mata?

Guess what story the Telegraph are running tomorrow...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Please come back to Rome, Mexes

No wait, you're fucking shit

Are you (let's get) readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmble

Roma-Juve tomorrow!

totti-vs-tudor-o.gif

lichtsteiner-fa-il-gesto-o.gif

I'm shaking with excitement!

I hate how Coppa Italia matches air in the middle of the weekday here, and my shitty cable company refuses to offer us BeinSport, so there's no way I can watch or record them. Fuck Allegri.

Kikarian

WE'RE SIGNING MATA!

:lol, I wish

Surely it's better to be in the final and have a go rather than lose a semi to one of the worst teams in the league.

Wigan beat City in a final last year for god's sake. They're a very strong team but not some unbeatable behemoth. They concede a lot of goals.
But it's the hope that kills if we get to the final.

It's highly unlikely we'll beat City. They'll be up for it. And even if we we're too, we'd be competing against Aguero, Toure etc.

Yen

Mirror back page is about how United won't be able to go on an American tour because they'll be qualifying for the Europa. :lol

Walshy

United block Rooney's move to Chelsea and six months later they sell them Mata? How stupid are Chelsea if it's true ?(which it probably isn't)

Ushojax

In September Ade said this and we all laughed:

‘Today I will not tell you that I’m stronger than Soldado or Defoe or Lamela.

‘We now have four in the attack, I do not know who ranks first, second or third but I know at the end I will be the first and it is the most important.’

HE WAS RIGHT

L1NETT

Um, is Mata the player United need. Granted he'll improve them but....I thought a more out and out cm was what the doctor ordered. He ain't exactly gonna help Clev/Carrick/Fletch/Fellani from being overun.

Saying that

Mata----Rooney---Adnan

RVP

When fit, is taaaaaaaaasty

That's assuming the Torygraph is right, and they usually aren't the worst.

Kikarian

Um, is Mata the player United need. Granted he'll improve them but....I thought a more out and out cm was what the doctor ordered. He ain't exactly gonna help Clev/Carrick/Fletch/Fellani from being overun.

Saying that

Mata----Rooney---Adnan

RVP

Obviously Mata is a fantastic player and I'd love to have him. But we need a midfielder who's strong and skillful (to some extent).

I feel Mata will be great going forward obviously but stopping us being overrun in midfield? I don't think he'll be the man to stop that.

Ushojax

TOTTENHAM boss Tim Sherwood has turned down the chance to sign Lille's former Chelsea forward Salomon Kalou.

Spurs were sounded out, but Sherwood has told technical director Franco Baldini that while he is looking to sign a frontman, he wants a British-based player ready made for the Premier League.

tiger_woods_fist_pump_gif.gif

Scum

Then that's not a good deal for United.

Rooney is their best player. Could you imagine how good Chelsea would be with Rooney? He'd get 30+ for at least two or three seasons.
To be honest, a player like Vidal is exactly what Moyes needs. But yeah, a crappy deal but with Woodward, you never know.

Clegg

Saying that

Mata----Rooney---Adnan

RVP

United could definitely use another creative player though. It's another of our problem areas. I'd welcome Mata with open arms, but can you really see Chelsea selling to a league rival?

Also Footballfan, I would like to talk to you about the 'No Dutch Player ever achieved anything like Messi'-comment.

Johan Cruijff singlehandedly changed football. Cruijff made Barcelona into what it is today. There would be no Messi without Cruijff.

Kikarian

"Not saying I believe the Mata to United news but why were Woodward and Abramovich talking at the Chelsea game?"

4vyUvsu.jpg

They're shaking hands mate.

Yen

Also Footballfan, I would like to talk to you about the 'No Dutch Player ever achieved anything like Messi'-comment.

Johan Cruijff singlehandedly changed football. Cruijff made Barcelona into what it is today. There would be no Messi without Cruijff.
As a manager or a player?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Dutch Patriot

Don't listen to FF. You gave birth to Edgar Davids, that's more than enough.

What are you doing Yurt? We're about to lose Berardi and you're ... singing? I should insult you on twitter.

I have faith in United, they won't betray us.

ibxRS2CZpTswFU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom