• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

I love how the side effect of this Guarin mess is that Torino will lose one of their best players, Danilo D'Ambrosio, since he's going to Inter to fill Freddy's shoes.

@Dutch Patriot

Don't listen to FF. You gave birth to Edgar Davids, that's more than enough.

I have faith in United, they won't betray us.

http://i.minus.com/ibxRS2CZpTswFU.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Dutch Press is talking about Stam and Davids both joining Seedorf at Milan. How does that make you feel?

[quote="Yenrot, post: 97851326"]As a manager or a player?[/QUOTE]

Player, Manager, GM.

L1NETT

United could definitely use another creative player though. It's another of our problem areas. I'd welcome Mata with open arms, but can you really see Chelsea selling to a league rival?

No I can't if I being Franky frank bout it.

But Torygraphy did call Pepe Mel like 4 weeks ago and have called big headlines early before (ain't got no deets on me now)

Might be likely that they might have put a bid in- or even just interested (salt salt grain of salt) and Mourinho will tell them to shove it.

I dunno, transfer muppetry both interests and annoys me at the same time. So many sharks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dutch Press is talking about Stam and Davids both joining Seedorf at Milan. How does that make you feel?

whatever makes Edgar happy makes me happy.

SXdQpbX.gif

don't care much for Stam.

Kikarian

If we do get Mata it's almost certain Rooney's gone in the summer.

I'd rather not get Mata and keep Rooney. Like most people, hopefully.

Zabojnik

Corriere dello Sport has a poll asking who would get the better end of the Guarin-Vucinic swap. 83% say Juve & 17% say Inter.
Retweeted by Yurt

brendannod.gif

Rikkun

Corriere dello Sport has a poll asking who would get the better end of the Guarin-Vucinic swap. 83% say Juve & 17% say Inter.
Retweeted by Yurt

brendannod.gif

Audrey with her hair down pic.twitter.com/yRhj1x6g24

Zabojnik ‏@Zabojnikk 2m
@HistoryInPics @YurtGaf Still not as pretty as Fernando Llorente.

Zabo.

Also CM8>Llorente

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Youre no longer a threat to us and 40 million is a lot of money for a player we no longer need.

I was half joking when I said Mata to United this morning, as a result of us not being competitors, if it happened id probably go and thank Moyes myself :|

Do it....Do it for the children Moyes

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
--------------DDG--------------
--------Smalling-Jones---------
Rafael----------------Coentrao
--------Carrick-Fletcher--------
Januzaj-----Rooney-----Mata
---------------RvP--------------

We could actually play football through the middle

The shakes

pulga

Banned
--------------DDG--------------
--------Smalling-Jones---------
Rafael----------------Coentrao
--------Carrick-Fletcher--------
Januzaj-----Rooney-----Mata
---------------RvP--------------

We could actually play football through the middle

The shakes

just free shinji already

Clegg

The muppetry was nice while it lasted.

Mou isn't so arrogant that he'll sell a great player to a team in the same league. Maybe if we say they'll have first option on Rooney if he decides to leave or summat. But that would require an about face on United's part as they've been adamant on not selling Rooney.

Rikkun

Mou isn't so arrogant that he'll sell a great player to a team in the same league. Maybe if we say they'll have first option on Rooney if he decides to leave or summat. But that would require an about face on United's part as they've been adamant on not selling Rooney.

He's selling everyone he likes to Utd so he'll find everyone again in 4 months when he'll become your new manager

Buying Mata would be papering over the cracks tbh and it will still leave Man U in a shit position come the summer with a massive overhaul required.

Still it would make you more competitive in the race for fourth, so hopefully Mou decides not to sell. He didn't sell Mata to us in the summer.

Mr Cola

Oh we wont get him, not unless we pay silly money at which point he is cup tied and plays in a position we dont actually need him for, its fanciful. Rooney, well I see no reason why he will stay in the summer, but im not sure thats good enough reason to replace him now, what are we going to do play Mata out of position for 6 months? Or play Rooney out of position when he is currently our best player? Nothing about it makes sense.

But still...big signings make me giddy

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore 1m
As for United defenders, be bold again.

Make a serious bid for Barzagli or Chiellini from Juve.

Make a statement.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

people need to fucking get over the idea of buying our players

we sold Zidane decades ago and now everyone thinks we're a selling club

GorillaJu

What do Liverpool fans think about Mohamed Salah? Do you all think he can fit into a 4 3 3 and become SASAS?

I've given my thoughts on him a few times, myself. He's a good player who will fit in well and allow Coutinho to play centrally, but unless we're going to play a Lucas/Henderson/Cou Allen/Henderson/Cou midfield, it means very little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom