• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Interesting.

So what you're telling me is that:

a32.png

L1NETT

Agreed. Darts is a travesty to watch.

NAH

Tennis is up and down really. Can be exciting if you're invested but the amount of times I would rather watch an old top gear episode than Ferrer Roche vs Nalbandian is countless

Outside the top players I find hard to get into. Wimbledon is always good though.

well actually.

Tennis has 4 players out of 2160 ranked players who win tournaments. Which is 0.185% of players who win.

La Liga has 2 winners out of the 42 La Liga teams who win. Which is 4.76%

La Liga is vastly more competitive.
:p

NAH

Tennis is up and down really. Can be exciting if you're invested but the amount of times I would rather watch an old top gear episode than Ferrer Roche vs Nalbandian is countless

Outside the top players I find hard to get into. Wimbledon is always good though.

I don't understand why darts is a national sport though, should be in pubs only.

GorillaJu

http://shanghaiist.com/2014/01/21/man_offer_one_million_to_rent_a_gir.php'

Was reading this article (completely unrelated to football) and came across this line:

He may be desperate, but that doesn't mean he'll hire just anyone. The poster adamantly requires that the woman should be lighter than 50kg, taller than 168cm, boast a sweet looking face, and hold (at the very least) a bachelors degree. PhDs and/or virgins are strongly preferred, and will get a 10% bonus, because this whole thing wasn't weird enough.

MY MAN

Clegg

I don't get it.
Before that date the press were told to ignore all Mata links. But now Daniel Taylor thinks something may have changed.

I'm gonna guess that all our other targets turned us down and now we're scrambling to get anybody good in. Fits our recent transfer strategy down to a tee.

Hull City wants Muntari. And it looks like he wants to leave because he knows that he won't play a lot with Seedorf. And Milan is ready to sell him to the highest first bidder.

Great winger, would certainly be an instant improvement over Young, Nani or Valencia.

Didn't make the step up everyone expected/hoped for him to do when Reus left, though.

Sweet.

In other news, sounds like Fiorentina might also be taking Macheda off our hands. Yes pls.

Also sounds like Freiburg are trying to get Fabio off us as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom