• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Naturally, it has to be the final 2 or 3 days.

Bacon said:
he got chicken nuggets because the burgers had lettuce on them!

rSBBKm0.gif

Good lad. Principles.

Ashley Young is 28? Wow.

Guy needs to leave United tbh, salvage a career.

He strikes me as a prime example of the complacency English players have with being omn a high wage despite barely playing.

Into

I need an update on the Guarin fiasco. Pls.

Not found any updates yet but the Gaurin stuff has sent launched other rumors:

Paris Saint-Germain will table a bid of between €50m-€60m for Paul Pogba, reports in the Italian Press suggest.

Corriere dello Sport write this afternoon that the Ligue 1 champions are desperate to sign the Juventus youngster, and will go all out to sign the France international.

With Fredy Guarin now looking likely to sign from Inter, speculation has increased that Pogba will depart from the Bianconeri soon.

The paper believes that Laurent Blanc’s men are prepared to offer the 20-year-old wages of €8m per season, double what he currently earns in Turin.

Doubt it will happen, just rumors, we kinda have to deal with this. All clubs (not named City, Madrid, Barcelona or PSG) have to deal with this with their highest profile player.

GHG

Aparently we're looking to hijack Zenit's bid for Rodrigo...

Any Benfica fans here to say what he's like? Is he better than Giroud?

His stats aren't too impressive :/

dc89

In a video on Everton's website Lukaku says Anelka "should not be banned...he just liked to support a stand-up comedian in France"

Zabojnik

Guarin update (Sky Sport 24): all that's left to discuss between Juve and Inter is the 1.5M€ that Juve want to be tied to Guarin's performances with us.

Marry, you absolute dog. <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, when the fuck do you sleep? I'm sue you've been posting for about 36 hours straight :p
I was! I took the week off to sort some personal stuff and my sleeping pattern is beyond fucked!
KuGsj.gif

sorry thread
Oh man, the Vooch-Guarin swap also takes &#8364;0.5m a year off our wage budget. I love you, Inter.
ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING
I need an update on the Guarin fiasco. Pls.
It's happening.

Or else Marry will ask for his (lunch) money back!

K1LLER7

Read this somewhere before:

Torres signed new contract with Atletico - left in the summer.

Aguero signed new contract - left in the summer.

Koke signs new contract - Moyes pls

K1LLER7

Guilemme Balague: "Mata can play as 7, 10 or 11 for United. Will add quality to a team that needs it. As Mourinho is happy to let him go, I see him at United."

Ok its definitely not happening now.

It won't happen. Chelsea would be crazy to sell him to United.

Why would Mata choose United when he'd be benched so Giggs and others can start? Or when Moyes would probably put him in defence before calling him a disappointment?

Still salty about Shinji :(

K1LLER7

G.Nev says Mata wouldn't fit in the team and would make Moyes change United's philosophy of how they play with wingers.

Abram Pls. Give him to us. Take Young.

Jarnet87

G.Nev says Mata wouldn't fit in the team and would make Moyes change United's philosophy of how they play with wingers.

Abram Pls. Give him to us. Take Young.

God forbid we give up on Fergies dinosaur tactics and catch up with the rest of the footballing world.

K1LLER7

---------------- DG ---------------

Rafa - Evans - Jones - New LB

-------- Fellani - Carricks --------

Mata ------ Rooney ------ Adnan

---------------- RVP --------------

Ashes

Banned

-------- Fellani - Carricks --------

Mata ------ Rooney ------ Adnan

---------------- RVP --------------

------------ Carrick --------------------

Adnan ----- Mata ------------ Kagawa

------ Rooney -----RVP --------------

Only because I'd rather have Fellani on the bench than Kagawa.

qindarka

Banned
Mata can fuck right off for all I care. That little Spanish pixie doesn't fit in at all here.

Oh, come on. He might not deserve to start at the moment but surely he deserves a lot more respect than that.

This team would get slaughtered.

Carrick can't hold a midfield on his own, even without mentioning the lack of defensive contribution from Adnan, Mata and Kagawa.

Jarnet87

Why not just have Adnan out left since he loves drifting there, Mata on the right, and Kagawa in the center where he shines. And yeah who was defense. Could probably work on smaller teams if we applied high pressure.

Just going back to the time last summer when Thiago was signing for Man Utd. Some of the posts are great, it was a glorious time for muppetry.

Thiago and Isco were in Manchester.
Arsenal were getting Rooney and Suarez.
Higuain was a done deal.

FuturusX

Without Rooney going the other way, I can't see the Mata deal happening. What top flight team would sell one their best players to a direct rival (even if UTD are poo right now)?

Ok, Arsenal...that board has their head up their...you know what. Ok what sane Team would do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom