• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
@SkySportsNews: Manchester UTD’s Nemanja Vidic has his claim for wrongful dismissal against Chelsea rejected and will serve three-match ban #SSN
Time for Jones to have a run in the CB position.

Look who knows if we'd even try to buy him. If our interest in Draxler is real, not sure we could afford to go for both. Just don't think you should immediately say "Oh he'd never join Arsenal!" as I think that's just crazy talk. Our team is good now and getting better, and LM has been a problem area for us for a while now.

It's more about the fact that you keep posting shit news about Arsenal signing Reus and "Arsenal 14/15" with Reus when there's no chance for you to sign Reus in 2014. No chance. No chance. NO chance. Got it?

omgkitty

It's more about the fact that you keep posting shit news about Arsenal signing Reus and "Arsenal 14/15" with Reus when there's no chance for you to sign Reus in 2014. No chance. No chance. NO chance. Got it?

I posted the one post....oh well....your post has been bookmarked for later just in case :D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dissonance I'm sorry mate :(

close your eyes!

For now Inter has blocked the swap but Guarin has called Moratti to make him convince Thohir of allowing the transfer to go through - SKY.

Carbonox

1623026_o.gif

Nearly forgot there was a Coppa Italia game today. Can't wait for Gio to score his first Juventus hat trick.

There's no chance Roma field any reserves, right?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nearly forgot there was a Coppa Italia game today. Can't wait for Gio to score his first Juventus hat trick.

There's no chance Roma field any reserves, right?

and risk losing their only trophy?
3AQmK.gif

I'm against rotating our XI in this game. Fuck, even Buffon should start.

Clegg

So what happened with the Dante thing? From reading twitter it seems that he was being interviewed by ESPN Brazil and said that United had made contact with Bayern/his agent, but a deal was nowhere near close to being done. Then the presenter tweeta about a deal almost being done between the clubs and things go crazy.

Lightning

Banned
So what happened with the Dante thing? From reading twitter it seems that he was being interviewed by ESPN Brazil and said that United had made contact with Bayern/his agent, but a deal was nowhere near close to being done. Then the presenter tweeta about a deal almost being done between the clubs and things go crazy.
Hahahahahahahaha I can see United getting twitter trolled to hell and back.

P much that.

dc89

Anyone played DMC: Devil May Cry?
Gonna start playing it now on PS3 as it's free on Plus. I finished MGS and MGS2 recently and before I move on to 3 I need a break :lol

Suen

#ArsenalReus
#Arsenal13/14
#Arsenal14/15
#InWengerWeTrust

but seriously regardless of rumors I hope Reus stays in Dortmund, losing both Götze and Lewandowski already sucks to see for the team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Walter Mazzarri reportedly threatened to resign if the club did not provide him with a new striker.
According to the latest reports emanating from Milan, Guarin is at the Inter HQ demanding for the move to go through or he will go on strike.
Mirko Vucinic’s agent is also in Milan, but could be sent home if Thohir pulls the plug.

BehJOgJCIAEJHxp.jpg

Hey, we gave them Carini and all we asked for was Fabio Cannavaro in return.
How the fuck did we pull that off hahah

Into

According to the latest reports emanating from Milan, Guarin is at the Inter HQ demanding for the move to go through or he will go on strike.

Thohir only took over the club in November and is in Indonesia, but he is rumoured to be angry with his directors for getting to this stage with such an unpopular transfer.

In turn, Coach Walter Mazzarri reportedly threatened to resign after Sunday’s 1-0 defeat to Genoa if the club did not provide him with a new striker.

Mirko Vucinic’s agent is also in Milan, but could be sent home if Thohir pulls the plug.

MAC.gif

Draconian

Funny world, football. Chelsea's best player last season completely ostracised by the new manager, and probably sold in January or the summer.

Chelsea are lucky, a club with that much faith in the manager, him talking about it being a job for life. That's all positive.

I hope Mou stays as long as he wants to. I'm tired of going through new managers every season, but somehow we managed to do that and still win trophies.

Anyone played DMC: Devil May Cry?
Gonna start playing it now on PS3 as it's free on Plus. I finished MGS and MGS2 recently and before I move on to 3 I need a break :lol
It's an okay game but ugh, can't stand the 30fps on the console versions. But since it's free you might as well play it.

Zabojnik

I can't stop smiling since yesterday. Grazie di esistere, Inperd.

I wonder what happened between Guarin and the club. Something must've.I guess they promised him they were going to sell him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can't stop similing since yesterday. Grazie di esistere, Inperd.

I wonder what happened between Guarin and the club. Something must've.I guess they promised him they were going to sell him.
(correct me if I'm wrong Dissonance)

their fans jeered him a couple of times this season.

he needs to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance among their ranks

he wants to be loved

The most fundamental and basic human need in Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom