• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

Even when Juve was relegated and down in the gutter, and Inter flying high, i always knew they would fuck their club up. A guy like Mourinho could come in there and steer the ship for a while, but at their core, they are fucked up. They might have a Sneijder situation all over again if they refuse to sell/trade him now.

Juve even at our worst, typically do not have these weird problems between owner(s), manager, players etc. The difference between a well run club, and a circus.

AC is happy is as well, as the drama there is over, the feel good story of Seedorf is under way, and all the focus will now be on Inter, their owner Thohir, Moratti, Guarin etc. The icing on the cake is them not making CL for next year, and the sprinkles of chocolate on that cake is AC leaping them over in the next few months for maximum lulz.

Kikarian

Like new signings.
image.php

He's taking his time to say it about Fletcher.

Lightning

Banned
Even when Juve was relegated and down in the gutter, and Inter flying high, i always knew they would fuck their club up. A guy like Mourinho could come in there and steer the ship for a while, but at their core, they are fucked up. They might have a Sneijder situation all over again if they refuse to sell/trade him now.

Juve even at our worst, typically do not have these weird problems between owner(s), manager, players etc. The difference between a well run club, and a circus.

AC is happy is as well, as the drama there is over, the feel good story of Seedorf is under way, and all the focus will now be on Inter, their owner Thohir, Moratti, Guarin etc. The icing on the cake is them not making CL for next year, and the sprinkles of chocolate on that cake is AC leaping them over in the next few months for maximum lulz.
Inter should have let Rafa fix the Inter squad after Mourinho left a treble winning team but quite a old team. Rafa was prepared to do it but they sacked him and from there it's all been down hill, a gradual decline resulting in the current hole.

you're behind

Guarin called Moratti to convince Thohir to sell him.
Selling him is fine, not to you lot though.

Meier

Inter has quite a few forwards it looks like but the ones who are established are old. It looks like Palacio is scoring pretty regularly this year though. Icardi probably could have used another year at a smaller club, but he's very talented. Belfodil seems to constantly have been linked with a move away already.

I know Dzeko was linked in the summer.. I am sure they're kicking themselves for not stumping the cash. It'll be interesting to see what happens with him in the 2014 summer. No rumors of a contract extension yet and he'll be down to 1 year left but his form precipitates a decent price just the same.

(correct me if I'm wrong Dissonance)

their fans jeered him a couple of times this season.

he needs to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance among their ranks

he wants to be loved

The most fundamental and basic human need in Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
smh

But yeah, it seems like hasn't been happy since the season started. The team is just all kinds of fucked up right now.

Garay to United was supposed to happen during the summer but Moyes himself put a stop to it, Benfica was willing to let him go.

Arsenal are the ones who want Rodrigo? he scored 4 goals in the last 3 matches for us, 15 in 16 apps for the Spain U-21 team.

he's got everything to be world class in a couple of years but is Wenger willing to nurture him along the way?

Garay to United was supposed to happen during the summer but Moyes himself put a stop to it, Benfica was willing to let him go.

Arsenal are the ones who want Rodrigo? he scored 4 goals in the last 3 matches for us, 15 in 16 apps for the Spain U-21 team.

he's got everything to be world class in a couple of years but is Wenger willing to nurture him along the way?
He should come to Chelsea.

Mourinho will be his guiding light. He's sure been helping out Hazard this year.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve's OFFICIAL statement on the Guarin-Vucinic swap:"No comment"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

TeddyBoy

So LiverpoolGAF, the independent is running with a story that we may be looking at Nigel De Jong (yeah the former Man City player) from AC Milan if Lucas' injury is bad.

I'm not totally sure on this, he was good at City when he played, obviously he's a gritty CDM and would help cover and probably replace Lucas. Lucifer and the rest of MilanGAF, is he playing well and could you see him sold?

Anything better than donkey will do

GQman2121

Banned
Have we signed Zouma yet or what? He's the player I really wanted in the summer, so it's nice to see that once we got our midfielder we immediately turned our attention to adding young depth for our backline. In a few years he could be another Desailly and become captain, or at worst, Gallas. :\

tri_willy

So LiverpoolGAF, the independent is running with a story that we may be looking at Nigel De Jong (yeah the former Man City player) from AC Milan if Lucas' injury is bad.

I'm not totally sure on this, he was good at City when he played, obviously he's a gritty CDM and would help cover and probably replace Lucas. Lucifer and the rest of MilanGAF, is he playing well and could you see him sold?

havnt seen much of him, as long as he doesnt karate kick anyone lol

wedward

Getting Mata now is a good move for Man U.

Now they can get rid of Rooney in the summer and move on from Kagawa as well.

Although if it is 40+ I think they are overpaying, but it's January so there isn't really any other option.

Don't think he helps them get top 4 either.

Yen

Just saw 12 Years a Slave. Fassbender must be a shoe in for Best Supporting Actor.

Think Mata is a fantastic signing. Just hope Moyes can't competently utilise him.

I bought his shirt, first time since 2007 I buy a Milan shirt. That says everything, right?

Dumb stuff aside, he has been one of the best so far. And now with Seedorf and our new formation he's supposedly going to be a key player even more: Monto will play as a regista (or something like that) and Nigel will do everything else. He did good vs Verona and my guess (and everybody's else) is that he's going to be really important at least until June and probably even more if Seedorf trusts him enough to give him a bigger role within the rest of the team.

Honestly I wouldn't want to see him leave, I really like the way he plays and how he moves the entire team with him. I don't think he'll be sold in January, Monto and De Jong are our starting midfielders, I'd say that only Muntari and Nocerino could leave Milan in the next ten days or so.

Also, the shirt thing. One more year pls.

Tc91

Mata would be absolutely incredible.

Don't care that we have Shinji and Rooney that can play as a 10, Mata is an unbelievable footballer. When someone like that is available you have to try.

Not going full muppet yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom