• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

The only transfer story I remember Balague getting right is the De Gea to United one.

Also, the Independent are the only paper covering this new Mata story. Sam Wallace is the writer too. Shaky ground imo.

Hixx

In the summer we tried to sign Italy, in January we are signing Argentina... which country gets the next pin stuck in it from Angeloni and co.?

Jarnet87

We need a MatOn Matoff meter like we had for Thiago. It's that muppet worthy. I think every United fan will jizz themselves if we actual get to release the muppet within.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All I remember of Balaque is that the Herrera deal was done and Fabregas deal was ours if we paid

The fact that Cleverly, Valencia and Young command first team places would indicate neither of these happened

Rikkun

United should swoop in for Guarin. His value couldn't be lower and Inter have no leverage.

Yeah, he won't perform a tenth of what he used to do for Inter, and Inter knows.
They'll probably try to sell him to the best bidder in ten days max.

CLOWNS.

Yen

The only transfer story I remember Balague getting right is the De Gea to United one.

Also, the Independent are the only paper covering this new Mata story. Sam Wallace is the writer too. Shaky ground imo.

He was the only one to report Alberto to Liverpool.

I hope Ngoo and Smith can get gametime at the weekend. Ngoo got 2 goals and an assist against Arsenal U21, and he's got [CLICHE]good feet for a big man[/CLICHE]

L1NETT

Out of curiosity, has anyone here seen "The Dark Knight Returns" animated film? I bought the Blu Ray the other day and am thinking of watching it tonight.

Yup. It's fucking top. First part is a bit meh but second half Is really really enjoyable.

Clegg

He was the only one to report Alberto to Liverpool.

I hope Ngoo and Smith can get gametime at the weekend. Ngoo got 2 goals and an assist against Arsenal U21, and he's got [CLICHE]good feet for a big man[/CLICHE]
He covers a lot of Chelsea stuff, but seems a bit too close, if you get me. Bit of a John Cross about him.

Rikkun

Intervistato da Sky Sport davanti gli uffici della sede, il direttore generale Marco Fassone parla così del cambio Guarin-Vucinic non andato in porto: ”Il nostro calcio prevede la presenza di un presidente molto forte e impegnato nella comunicazione della società. Moratti era molto presente in questo senso. Ora stiamo ragionando, faremo dei passi in avanti in questa direzione. Resta tra noi e i tifosi quanto detto, abbiamo comunicato delle cose che non erano state dette molto bene. I ragionamenti sono ovviamente diversi ma ci siamo capiti, ho fatto comunque attenzione nel capire il loro sentimento. Sono tante le motivazioni che hanno spinto il no a questa operazione. Tutte insieme queste motivazioni ci hanno portato a non chiuderla. E anche Mazzarri sa di questa situazione”

Source:gianlucadimarzio.com

So basically Fassone says they were used to having Moratti around always telling them what to do and now they misunderstood what Thohir told them to do.

I have no more words to spare.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Intervistato da Sky Sport davanti gli uffici della sede, il direttore generale Marco Fassone parla così del cambio Guarin-Vucinic non andato in porto: ”Il nostro calcio prevede la presenza di un presidente molto forte e impegnato nella comunicazione della società. Moratti era molto presente in questo senso. Ora stiamo ragionando, faremo dei passi in avanti in questa direzione. Resta tra noi e i tifosi quanto detto, abbiamo comunicato delle cose che non erano state dette molto bene. I ragionamenti sono ovviamente diversi ma ci siamo capiti, ho fatto comunque attenzione nel capire il loro sentimento. Sono tante le motivazioni che hanno spinto il no a questa operazione. Tutte insieme queste motivazioni ci hanno portato a non chiuderla. E anche Mazzarri sa di questa situazione”

Source:gianlucadimarzio.com

So basically Fassone says they were used to having Moratti around always telling them what to do and now they misunderstood what Thohir told them to do.

I have no more words to spare.

WHAT? LOL

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Roma's new signing, Bastos.

BehtLp7CMAATVrf.jpg

shut down Serie A

there's no hope for us

Batigol

Banned
official

Roma: De Sanctis; Maicon, Benatia, Castan, Torosidis; Nainggolan, De Rossi, Strootman; Florenzi, Totti, Gervinho

Juventus: Storari; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Isla, Vidal, Marchisio, Pirlo, Peluso; Quagliarella, Giovinco

LA DECIMATED. What a shit lineup.

I'm almost feeling confident

confuziz

Banned
A.S. Roma ‏@OfficialASRoma 1m

Bastos held up a scarf thrown to him by the fans unaware of the message it displayed. The club and Michel apologize for any offence caused

laugh1v6b1.gif

panty

Casillas, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Modric, Di María, Illarra.

Isco am cry : (

Meier

I hope so. I didn't think we'd field such a strong side. I think we could do West Ham for double figure aggregate here. This could get ugly.

If I were managing us in FM, I'd have fielded like 4-5 youth players.. but Pellegrini clearly wants to keep winning and winning big. Probably thinking of long-term confidence and all that although I'm sure some of the guys wouldn't mind getting a game off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom