• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

noal

Banned
Pls, Ballague is shite.

this in the other hand from Andy mitten...

BxdRM6a.png

BELIEVE

Dare we believe?

dc89

0ckSEqT.gif

No we haven't signed Adnan
yet
That's Lopes.

Pulga - I'll trade you Aguero and Lopes for Isco and CR7?

TeddyBoy

I bought his shirt, first time since 2007 I buy a Milan shirt. That says everything, right?

Dumb stuff aside, he has been one of the best so far. And now with Seedorf and our new formation he's supposedly going to be a key player even more: Monto will play as a regista (or something like that) and Nigel will do everything else. He did good vs Verona and my guess (and everybody's else) is that he's going to be really important at least until June and probably even more if Seedorf trusts him enough to give him a bigger role within the rest of the team.

Honestly I wouldn't want to see him leave, I really like the way he plays and how he moves the entire team with him. I don't think he'll be sold in January, Monto and De Jong are our starting midfielders, I'd say that only Muntari and Nocerino could leave Milan in the next ten days or so.

Also, the shirt thing. One more year pls.

Thanks, I didn't realise he did so many long balls or was such a good player. I don't expect Liverpool to go for him, but it just seemed a little weird, we've never previously been linked and now because Lucas has been injured, it seems we may go for him.

Putting Roma vs Juve on since West Ham vs City really isn't competitive in the slightest.

dc89

@pepe_mel
I am very happy to be Head Coach at West Brom. The fans were very kind to me last night and I thank them very much for their

--

The notion of a manager having a Twitter account is something I can not adjust to.

Edit:

That's his daughter. Zaha transfer in 3...2...1...

can't believe this gonna stay 2-0 at HT. i'm so mad i'm gonna eat a salad.

Javi Garcia, and you have to look closely to notice this, is the glue that keeps the City team together.

Meier

Man, Rony loves to run at players. Seems to prefer that than to look for the pass -- something he'll have to realize you can't do quite as easily when not playing in the reserves.

If Aguero's first touch were a little better on that last break we'd be looking at Lambda's expected 3-0 lead.

Tc91

Pls, Ballague is shite.

this in the other hand from Andy mitten...

BxdRM6a.png

BELIEVE

Miggy D has said United officials have stayed in London to complete the deal by the end of the week.

Also looking at another European based central midfielder believed to be Vidal for the summer.

Moyes is a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom