• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

West Ham have been quite lively in the past few minutes. Nice link up play between Aguero and Lopes although that final ball was a bit off this time.

Fergie

Banned
So Lacina Traore and Lukaku, well that's some menacing front-line.

He been granted a work permit and passed the medical.

*embarrassment.

Also, 2nd placed team in the league with a budget that could buy West Ham multiple times over mopping the floor with said injury-beset relegation strugglers? So shocking, what an embarrassment. Who could have foreseen such an occurrence.

i'm sticking around for the double figures goal difference.

Tc91

Balague: Revista de la Liga "#MUFC and CFC are in negotiations for Juan Mata, it suits both parties and I'd be surprised if the deal didn't happen"

woodwaard7jabl.gif

dc89

:lool Notts County.

They go 2-0 up away inside 7 minutes and have now had a man sent off. Can't see them holding on.

Meier

I <3 Rony. I think he probably won't get credit for an assist there since it seems the final ball may have been tipped away but what a nice run to set that up. Great finish by Sergio.

Marc

Just started watching...

Alright, which joker super glued their pubes to Carroll's face while he was sleeping?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Aguero you naughty poo. Go on, get sent off and suspended for Spurs.

Kunt Aguero, stop hurting them, they're already dead. just score 2 more before HT. in wanna see this go up to 13-0

edit: is Ravel playing?

Suen

Destro purposely timed his return to scoring goals again when news were saying Parma was interested in him. Fuck Roma. Forza Juve.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
*embarrassment.

Also, 2nd placed team in the league with a budget that could buy West Ham multiple times over mopping the floor with said injury-beset relegation strugglers? So shocking, what an embarrassment. Who could have foreseen such an occurrence.
Yeah, well, West Ham deserve that ass whoopin' for playing ugly football

Marc

God, Carroll is shit even when the whistle has gone and there is no pressure.

Can't believe he played for England, and Liverpool for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom