• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

Ugh, please don't be true (it's translated by Google and I've never heard of the site, but I saw it on Twitter.)

Future away from Juventus for Mirko Vucinic (30). Gradient deal with Inter on the exchange with Guarin, the attacker is looking for a new place to live and for that agent Alessandro Lucci - reveals the market expert Alfredo Pedulla on his blog - will fly to London tomorrow with the ' goal of reopening a talk with Arsenal. Any new proposals will be evaluated in the leadership of the Gunners for the Montenegrin striker, after the initial request for Wenger for the former Roma and Lecce through the formula of the loan.

pulga

Banned
p6uBtl1.jpg

wes stop dc'ing

i posted this like 5 days ago

I watched 70 mins of that "Football" and turned it off.

unttled-18vo9h2.gif

How does Jurt watch this crap every week. I am fairly sure I seen Gervinio playing.

pls you havent even seen the godfather
and every other movie in existence
, your taste-o-meter is less regarded than fry's at this point

Dibbz

What exactly were you expecting when a Europa League-level team is sleepwalking to the title there?
haha forgot Juve got Eboued in the CL.

I'm not though.

It really was.
KuGsj.gif

and will forever be. So don't bother again.
KuGsj.gif
I have always been fond of Italian football since I've only ever watched it as a kid when James Richardson (I think) was on Channel 4 or 5 doing some roundup stuff on the weekends. Shit looked so exotic. Should have kept it that way, a fond memory in the background. Now all I see are sideways passing between the back line.

I watched 70 mins of that "Football" and turned it off.

untitled-18vo9h2.gif

How does Jurt watch this crap every week. I am fairly sure I seen Gervinio playing.

I was just astounded by how slow everyone was playing. Shit at one point some Roma fella got passed the ball but because he was just fucking static for like 10 mins prior he ran after it then proceeded to collapse slowly to the ground.

How are Italy pretty good in international level when they all play like shite in their league?

pulga

Banned
If the league was more competitive we'd be where United are in the table now. Pls.

Arsenal at the top of the table, Parma breaking its way into Europa League. Lambda come back to earth pls.

please ban this overreactive fucktard

or take his madridista card away

one lesser game against espanyol in the fucking CDR and he's spouting doicare level shit

look at the glass half full you three teaming fruit, it's the 6th straight clean sheet

DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT

6 STRAIGHT CLEAN SHEETS. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT HAPPENED WITH OUR ABYSMAL DEFENSE.

Madrid fans man.. how can you compare your position to theirs lol.

no. do not. not madrid fans. suen the bloody schizophrenic baboon.

Messi

Messi, if I ever get super rich, I'll buy you a night of passion with her. Everyone has a price.

Not interested. Never even want to meet her, it's better like this.

wes stop dc'ing

i posted this like 5 days ago

pls you havent even seen the godfather
and every other movie in existence
, your taste-o-meter is less regarded than fry's at this point

I know what I like and watch what I like. Rom Coms, Cartoons and such.

I have always been fond of Italian football since I've only ever watched it as a kid when James Richardson (I think) was on Channel 4 or 5 doing some roundup stuff on the weekends. Shit looked so exotic. Should have kept it that way, a fond memory in the background. Now all I see are sideways passing between the back line.

I was just astounded by how slow everyone was playing. Shit at one point some Roma fella got passed the ball but because he was just fucking static for like 10 mins prior he ran after it then proceeded to collapse slowly to the ground.

How are Italy pretty good in international level when they all play like shite in their league?

What shocked me most was the lack of passion or heart. I thought a match between two big Italian clubs would be a passion filled match. Even in the cup. No one seemed to care.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

that was Coppa Italia

Italy's version of the CoC. Where teams use their B teams.

If you think I give a shit about Italian football or Serie A then you're sadly mistaken.

pulga

Banned
I know what I like and watch what I like. Rom Coms, Cartoons and such.

you like boardwalk empire

yet you've never seen godfather, scarface, goodfellas, etc.

hence, your statement makes no sense

that was Coppa Italia

Italy's version of the CoC. Where teams use their B teams.

If you think I give a shit about Italian football or Serie A then you're sadly mistaken.

what..what are you saying

pls this is the year we celebrate the "official" 30

do not say such things

Some of the fucked up views on Italian football don't even deserve replies. Clearly by people who watch one game a season and feel they know everything.

Good thing my batter has 2% left.

pulga

Banned
Some of the fucked up views on Italian football don't even deserve replies. Clearly by people who watch one game a season and feel they know everything.

worst thing is, it's a fucking coppa italia game and they're talking out of their ass

even sassuolo could beat manchester united, their current champions

do not say such things

Yurt only cares about Juve and has no allegiance to the rest of Serie A.

Messi

do not say such things

Sometimes I branch out and watch stuff like that but I find it draining so I only watch them slowly and take long breaks over months between. It's all so aggressive and dark.

Just giving my opinion on the match friend, sorry if I offended you.

pulga

Banned
I don't care about anyone in Serie A, the state of the league or its football. I only care about Juve, and fuck me do they play SEXY football when they want to!
3AQmK.gif

shush you. Leave KidAlove alone <3

yurt pls you're killing me

how worthy can a league be if the rest of the teams are shit. where's the glory in winning a less than mediocre league

do you want it to become the bundesliga

Sometimes I branch out and watch stuff like that but I find it draining so I only watch them slowly and take long breaks over months between. It's all so aggressive and dark.

Just giving my opinion on the match friend, sorry if I offended you.

Was mainly dibbs view on the passing. That wss true 30 years ago and people still act like it is fact. Italy even scored more goals in winning the world cup than spain. But people act like we are ultra defensive

arkon

Football Italia was the best on a Saturday morning. Serie A was sooo good back then

pulga

Banned
Was mainly dibbs view on the passing. That wss true 30 years ago and people still act like it is fact. Italy even scored more goals in winning the world cup than spain. But people act like we are ultra defensive

shanks what italian team do you support?

all i ever see you do is cum over arsenal and totti

so i guess roma?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
yurt pls you're killing me

how worthy can a league be if the rest of the teams are shit. where's the glory in winning a less than mediocre league

do you want it to become the bundesliga

Yes.

Or better yet, the Scottish league.

RESPECT FOR BAYERN! Killing their own league, so fucking brilliant. :')

not only did we outscore everyone but we also controlled the possession against France.

but premfaces gon premfaces!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
shanks what italian team do you support?

all i ever see you do is cum over arsenal and totti

so i guess roma?

surprisingly Juve.
3AQmK.gif

but he hates Del Piero.

because he missed a golden chance in 2000, and prevented Totti from winning the Ballon d'Or.

Dibbz

I said the international team is good. When two big Italian teams go head to head in a cup is it the norm for the away team to play like they are at home by passing it around slowly whilst the other team (home team) sits in their own half doing fuck all? Exhilarating stuff.

Give me la liga, any day, where the refs don't know what the fuck they are doing and most teams travel by donkey to the stadium, whilst others fly in solid gold jets, over that stuff.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I said the international team is good. When two big Italian teams go head to head in a cup is it the norm for the away team to play like they are at home by passing it around slowly whilst the other team (home team) sits in their own half doing fuck all? Exhilarating stuff.

Give me la liga, any day, where the refs don't know what the fuck they are doing and most teams travel by donkey to the stadium, whilst others fly in solid gold jets, over that stuff.

please take it

here

open your mouth

Galatasaray grab Gundogan, Gabbiadini to follow?

Gabbiadini too? Interesting!

He's too young to play abroad though, and I don't think we're willing to sell him.

Facism

please take it

here

open your mouth

Gabbiadini too? Interesting!

He's too young to play abroad though, and I don't think we're willing to sell him.

it's gala attempting to buy from juve. they'll loan him for 2 years then buy him, the fee partly offset by adding melo to the consideration :lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom