• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yurt's fallout with Arsenal has begun.

iLhricJDxps7p.gif

Pic related. Yurt is Adnan going up against two Arsenal cunts.

Lightning

Banned
What's the point of playing in the CL if you're never going to win it though? Making up the numbers?
3AQmK.gif

WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE CHELSEA?
True greatness is built and earned. Not brought, Chelsea path not for me. I don't need trophies to enjoy watching Arsenal play!

Barzul

The Sun says we're gonna big 20m + Podolski for Draxler. Might be a good move for all parties if it happens. Podli doesn't do a good enough job at striker and hardly starts on the left, and seems to be getting a bit frustrated warming the bench.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
True greatness is built and earned. Not brought, Chelsea path not for me. I don't need trophies to enjoy watching Arsenal play!
Sure, but what did you build though?

a legacy?

...a farm for Barcelona?

Nothing. In 8-9 years, you built nothing and earned less.

there was nothing greater than seeing a half dead Chelsea knock out Barcelona and (future treble winners) Bayern at their own stadium.

Barzul

I wonder what the fuck people will say when we finally win something, seems like that's all everyone's got right now to put us down with. When that's gone what else is there?

Lightning

Banned

a legacy?

...a farm for Barcelona?

there was nothing greater than seeing a half dead Chelsea knock out Barcelona and (future treble winners) Bayern at their own stadium.
If you don't know then you are not worthy! Forever a Mou boy.

Carbonox

Cabaye to Man Utd? hahahah pls Only Caught Offside is running that tripe.

If there's one thing that's certain, Cabaye is going to PSG in the Summer (or even this month if some voodoo frog shit gets conjured). He won't be going anywhere else but there to fulfill his primary goal - Champions League Football.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If you don't know then you are not worthy! Forever a Mou boy.
I'm not though.
I wonder what the fuck people will say when we finally win something, seems like that's all everyone's got right now to put us down with. When that's gone what else is there?
We'll change it to "ONE title in NINE years?" "FOUR league titles in EIGHTEEN years? Arsene pls"
Watched some Italian football tonight on Sky and wow, it was so shit.
It really was.
KuGsj.gif

and will forever be. So don't bother again.
KuGsj.gif

omgkitty

The Sun says we're gonna big 20m + Podolski for Draxler. Might be a good move for all parties if it happens. Podli doesn't do a good enough job at striker and hardly starts on the left, and seems to be getting a bit frustrated warming the bench.

They've been watching me play FIFA.

Forgot ro set my alarm for Roma vs Juve.

What i have picked up on the internet.

What I have been reading is Pirlo was asleep for the whole game?

Man Utd are close to Mata ans want Dante?

Barca could be banned from the Champions League?

Yurt has lost his mind.

I watched 70 mins of that "Football" and turned it off.

untitled-18vo9h2.gif

How does Jurt watch this crap every week. I am fairly sure I seen Gervinio playing.

But you were watching it. Who even gives a fuck about whatever they call the cups in Spain?

The Juve Roma league game a couple of weeka ago was a great game of football

a legacy?

...a farm for Barcelona?

Nothing. In 8-9 years, you built nothing and earned less.

You're alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom