• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are forgetting England legend Andros Townsend.

Him and Sterling could improve their games so much by doing such simple things

Townsend just has to stop shooting on sight, Sterling just needs to be more forceful with his final ball. Its like he's happy to just float one in or underhit a pass when it needs a good twatting, and he's shown for the reserves that he's well capable of smashing the fuck out of the ball with some accuracy :p

I love how England already have the excuses ready for losing to Italy and not qualifying. Just say it was because of the amazon and heat.

I wouldn't be surprised if they use the excuse in 2022 that they didn't have enough time to prepare for a winter world cup.

GHG

I love how England already have the excuses ready for losing to Italy and not qualifying. Just say it was because of the amazon and heat.

I wouldn't be surprised if they use the excuse in 2022 that they didn't have enough time to prepare for a winter world cup.

That is, if we qualify...

Do you mean the England setup or the fans?

Sometimes I think as fans we're not really treated fairly. People talk about us as though we expect to win every game and tournament, and are unaware of the massive problems with the setup.

I expect ourselves and Uruguay will end up with 4 points, and it'll come down to which of us scores more against Costa Rica and is most effective at keeping Italy out

Sometimes I think as fans we're not really treated fairly. People talk about us as though we expect to win every game and tournament, and are unaware of the massive problems with the setup.

I expect ourselves and Uruguay will end up with 4 points, and it'll come down to which of us scores more against Costa Rica and is most effective at keeping Italy out

The setup. They are already setting themselves up for failure. The setup seems more concerned about ensuring they have the best hotel out of all the other nations at tournaments. That by having that they should be in the best condition to win.

England need to go back to some Rocky III/IV training

GHG

Costa Rica are no pushovers dude...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Negredo has his arm in a sling after injuring his shoulder last night.
:(

Sherwood.gif

Fergie

Banned
ibbTo1QHhWi6ht.gif

I won't go ecstatic, until I see him next to Moyes's mug holding a United shirt. Summer transfer has all but killed me.

ibbTo1QHhWi6ht.gif

I won't go ecstatic, until I see him next to Moyes's mug holding a United shirt. Summer transfer has all but killed me.

I really see this as a 0%. Jose wouldn't even give Arsenal Demba Ba because he thought it would strengthen us. There is no way he is gonna give United Mata and help them out. Especially because United overlooked him for Moyes. I am sure he wants to see United suffer and burn.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I really see this as a 0%. Jose wouldn't even give Arsenal Demba Ba because he thought it would strengthen us. There is no way he is gonna give United Mata and help them out. Especially because United overlooked him for Moyes. I am sure he wants to see United suffer and burn.

Bit different when you're selling players to a team battling for a Europa League spot.

Haven't Chelsea already played United twice this year? Maybe he just has that little respect for Moyes.

dc89

United have played Chelsea twice in the league.

United have to play all of Chelsea's rivals yet.

Maybe Mourinho is going to troll us.

United have played Chelsea twice in the league.

United have to play all of Chelsea's rivals yet.

Maybe Mourinho is going to troll us.

Only think he is trolling is United fans by letting them think they can get Mata.

He is hoping United don't even qualify for Europe just so that one reporter can ask him what he thinks about the situation so he can reply that they should have hired a special manager, before winking and walking away.

I have seen it in my crystal ball.

I'm sure Jose was terrified of what Demba Ba could bring to Arsenal. Really, I'm sure that's the explanation.

That was the word, when we got Ozil then we became a threat and Jose didn't want to give us something that we wanted. pretty true.

dalVlatko

Hopefully Mou is just trolling United and Mata ends up going to PSG on the last day of the transfer window.

I've given up on hoping Mata stays and finds a spot on the team, but it would suck to watch him play for a rival.

Vidal: “There are many players who try to play like me in this position, who imitate me a bit”

Vidal, bb, you have the will of a highly virile champion. Our other CMs are fucking piss-weak willed by comparison. Show Moyes some love.

justjohn

It would be pretty stupid to sell Mata now. what if any of the trio gets injured?

Lets keep him and then sell him to Athletico in exchange for Costa in the summer.

Are West Brom really going to try and survive the rest of the season with Anichebe, Vydra and Quenelka as their only strikers? They have 4 league goals between them this season.

Blanc says he needs to sign a player with quality through the middle.

Now word is that PSG will up their bid for Mata. Dunno if its rubbish or not, but wouldn't exactly be a surprise.

Tom Coast has been through all the French papers and said there's nothing other than regurgitation of the English papers that Mata is going to United. Are you sure he doesn't mean a CM?

Carbonox

PSG desperately want a CM cos we won't let Cabaye go this month. He's a lock on for Summer so why not wait until then? Stupid goons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom