• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
zkdMZN9.png

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

does anyone know when/if morsel's coming back?

Because that's where careers go to die. Can't judge players on that. Just look at Robben or Sneijder.

you've gotten stale, beaten to the "point" 2 minutes ago

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Reports coming in that Bale has been taken out the squad. Injured again.

Please kill me.

Maybe you shouldn't have told him to stop training for the entire summer. This always happen when players miss pre-season, Bale being a cunt to try and force our hand has cost him his first season. Same thing happened to Modric.

Rodgers: 'We're 6 points behind third, you'd have to say its probably too much for us to challenge for the title this season'

Sky: 'Brendan Rodgers insists Liverpool can't win the title this season'

:s

Apparently, Corinthians supporters tried to break Pato's legs a few days ago, while he was training. They were really close but the players got to the locker room in time. This means he actually sucks, regardless of where he plays.

Yet a lot of people thought that it was Milan fault. Not really shocking, but there you go. Glad to be proven right by a bunch of thugs armed with iron pipes as well.

pulga

Banned
Apparently, Corinthias supporters tried to break Pato's legs a few days ago, while he was training. They were really close but the players got to the locker room in time. This means he actually sucks, regardless of where he plays.

Yet a lot of people thought that it was Milan fault. Not really shocking, but there you go. Glad to be proven right by a bunch of thugs armed with iron pipes as well.

wait

what?

Walshy

Apparently, Corinthias supporters tried to break Pato's legs a few days ago, while he was training. They were really close but the players got to the locker room in time. This means he actually sucks, regardless of where he plays.

The fans tried to break his legs in training?

Why would they do that?

wedward

Rumors of Kroenke wanting to create another MLS team based in LA called the LA Gunners. Are owners allowed to own two MLS franchises?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is Balotelli actually the best Italian striker? (including Rossi)

Rossi and Cassano is my preferred partnership. But there's no way Antonio is going to Brazil.

and Rossi is dead.

Immobile is too young, and he's shinning with a midtable team, so it's hard to tell if he's actually good or pulling a Borriello.

Berardi is more of a winger.

Toto is done.

Gila only scores penalties

I guess he is, by default.

Luca Toni

Timurid

Beckham MLS club in Miami is going to fail. Miami was and will be a shit sports town. Nothing is going to change that. It feels like a 3rd world country every time I go to Miami.

Rumors of Kroenke wanting to create another MLS team based in LA called the LA Gunners. Are owners allowed to own two MLS franchises?

He owns the Galaxy? Idk bout owning two teams but even so, dont do the same city. Why the heck would you want to create your own rival? Sounds dumb.

FootballFan

Anybody played ps4/xbone with oculus rift/3d viewer?

Played fifa with the hmz-t3w's, was different(in a good way), felt like being in a movie theatre. Want to try outlast, that would be way better than fifa lol.

jtb

Banned
He owns the Galaxy? Idk bout owning two teams but even so, dont do the same city. Why the heck would you want to create your own rival? Sounds dumb.

he doesn't own the Galaxy, he owns the Colorado team.

I have no idea if he'd be allowed to, but I guess it would kind of make sense since there have been rumblings (for forever, basically) about moving the Rams (or any NFL team, really) back to LA so may as well stick another team in that shiny new non-taxpayer-funded stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom