• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

ibpksspW7xwjqh.gif

Feorax

I see the police representatives are bringing up alcohol as a potential cause of death at the Hillsborough inquests.

Also asking that the police control box not be visited.

Cunts. The lot of them.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
As if he hadn’t already hit the jackpot by convincing AC Milan to sign him, Adel Taarabt has taken the opportunity to stick the boot into his former English clubs.

The 24-year-old says that Tottenham, QPR and Fulham are not as professional as his new team.

He said: “This is a big change for me. I have played in important clubs but none like Milan.

“Tottenham, QPR and Fulham are good clubs but not as organised and as professional as Milan.”

116_zps60871e67.gif

Lasted 15 minutes before turning it off. Fuck this game seriously. This is not entertainment.

I really liked the game for about an hour until I realized it was just going to give you a cheap shock scare every 2 min. Then stopped playing.

But I Really want to play this with oculus rift, imagine that.

Reports in the Spanish Press claim that Juventus will move for Angel Di Maria in the summer.

The Argentine winger has found himself sidelined at Real Madrid this season, following the arrival of Gareth Bale and the emergence of Jese Rodriguez.

And Fichajes.net report that the Bianconeri will try and exploit that situation by bidding for the wide man at the end of the season.

Antonio Conte’s men will face competition from Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United however.

I think I just peed a little.

Reports in the Spanish Press claim that Juventus will move for Angel Di Maria in the summer.

The Argentine winger has found himself sidelined at Real Madrid this season, following the arrival of Gareth Bale and the emergence of Jese Rodriguez.

And Fichajes.net report that the Bianconeri will try and exploit that situation by bidding for the wide man at the end of the season.

Antonio Conte’s men will face competition from Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United however.

I think I just peed a little.

Does Juve even play with wingers? I thought they relied on wingbacks primarily.

Rio is such a troll.

Evil Kagawa ‏@evilkagawa 5h

Laudrup - 1 year 1 trophy Moyes - 11 year 0 trophy 2014 Laudrup - 4 defeat Moyes - 5 defeat Laudrup - football brain Moyes - retard brain

Does Juve even play with wingers? I thought they relied on wingbacks primarily.

I think Yurt says 4-2-4 is his preferred formation before Juve. He just doesn't have the players to use it at the moment. I am sure in the summer they will change things up.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ya know, I have been to America a few times and was always underwhelmed by the chocolate over there, recently though I have been eating Oreos and god help me they are wonderful, probably my favourite biscuit at the moment.

Also I am strangely looking forward to Sunday

We can have Adnan and Mata as the biscuit with Rooney as the creemy center.

bjaelke

I see the police representatives are bringing up alcohol as a potential cause of death at the Hillsborough inquests.

Also asking that the police control box not be visited.

Cunts. The lot of them.

I see that their request has been denied. Hopefully they wont be able to uphold the alcohol claim either.

Elchele

Ya know, I have been to America a few times and was always underwhelmed by the chocolate over there, recently though I have been eating Oreos and god help me they are wonderful, probably my favourite biscuit at the moment.

Oreos are awful
what are you doing

Hixx

Anyone had/have family members with dementia? Fairly obvious my Nan has it now, just had a scenario so absurd I actually had to laugh or I'd have cried.

She comes in and accuses my mother of stealing her tablets. My mother has not been to her house for at least a year. She makes my mother show her every medication we have in the house. She leaves.
A minute later, she is knocking on the door again, she comes in, now wanting to see prescriptions. We don't have any. She leaves.
A minute later she comes back. Saying she's not "accusing her of stealing" but my mother "does pick things up". Leaves.
Two minutes later she comes in again. Now it's about pairs of gloves. My nan says she has three in the car and my mother has stolen them all. Bare in mind my mother has not been in my Nan's car for... I genuinely cannot remember. Demands to be upstairs to go through my mother's glove drawer. Denied. Accuses my mother of being "confused" and "needs to see a doctor". Which is where I just had to laugh because I genuinely had to no idea how else to react.

She was also here last night. Completely lucid and you could have a discussion with her.

Dementia is fucking horrifying.

Anyone had/have family members with dementia? Fairly obvious my Nan has it now, just had a scenario so absurd I actually had to laugh or I'd have cried.

My Nan did. Towards the end of her life she would have conversations with herself in the mirror thinking the reflection was another person.

Mastadon

Banned

She comes in and accuses my mother of stealing her tablets. My mother has not been to her house for at least a year. She makes my mother show her every medication we have in the house. She leaves.
A minute later, she is knocking on the door again, she comes in, now wanting to see prescriptions. We don't have any. She leaves.
A minute later she comes back. Saying she's not "accusing her of stealing" but my mother "does pick things up". Leaves.
Two minutes later she comes in again. Now it's about pairs of gloves. My nan says she has three in the car and my mother has stolen them all. Bare in mind my mother has not been in my Nan's car for... I genuinely cannot remember. Demands to be upstairs to go through my mother's glove drawer. Denied. Accuses my mother of being "confused" and "needs to see a doctor". Which is where I just had to laugh because I genuinely had to no idea how else to react.

She was also here last night. Completely lucid and you could have a discussion with her.

A lot of the service users I work with have Dementia, and it's absolutely devastating sometimes. Make sure you're in contact with Social Service and District Nurses and ask for support if you need it.

My grandma has Alzheimer's. She was fine until she got hit by a car and had to have an operation. Certain anaesthetics have been linked to rapid cognitive deterioration in Alzheimer's patients. She rings most days in tears now because she's confused or can't figure something out.

Hixx

My Nan did. Towards the end of her life she would have conversations with herself in the mirror thinking the reflection was another person.

That's heartbreaking..

A lot of the service users I work with have Dementia, and it's absolutely devastating sometimes. Make sure you're in contact with Social Service and District Nurses and ask for support if you need it.

In the last 6 months my Dad (it's his mother, not my mam's) has tried to get her diagnosed and tried to get her car or licence taken off her. They say she's fine. She has had all sorts of tests and when they came back with the all clear it led a lot of people to believe she is simply a nasty person. He's said today's the final straw but I've heard nowt for 45 mins now.

My grandma has Alzheimer's. She was fine until she got hit by a car and had to have an operation. Certain anaesthetics have been linked to rapid cognitive deterioration in Alzheimer's patients. She rings most days in tears now because she's confused or can't figure something out.

My nan phones for help a lot but she's never happy with the answer she gets. One or two months ago she phoned at 3am in the morning because she couldn't find her tv remote or something. When the phone rings at that time you assume the worst... I honestly can't believe the docs think she's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom