• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Needs Marchisio swagger jacket.

his head fits perfectly!

05da4404513e5a2f1f55dd69dbaf1d70.jpeg

arkon

I've been thinking up some names for the Miami team

Miami Merda

Miami Oldboys

Miami Florida

Miami Asanmia

Miami United

Will post more when I think of them.

Thanks for your time.

Lightning

Banned
Lol at the English cricket team blaming Kevin Pieterson for the ashes nightmare. Despite not playing well he was still your best player. Bunch on chumps.

Every team in the world would love a player of Kevin Pieterson's talent and ability in their squad.

Yen

Lol at the English cricket team blaming Kevin Pieterson for the ashes nightmare. Despite not playing well he was still your best player. Bunch on chumps.

Every team in the world would love a player of Kevin Pieterson's talent and ability in their squad.
I don't find him particularly likeable

noal

Banned
I don't think the ECB like an outspoken player like KP. They much prefer a nice quiet little mouse like Cook who they can control better.

GQman2121

Banned
That shot was clearly going wide of the goal. But Pepe is such an intelligent player that he obviously knew that and corrected his shot to deflect off the defender. He's truly the Revolver Ocelot of football.

L1NETT

KP actively disrupts the dressing room and is (soon to be was) disliked by the current team. Self centred moron who doesn't know how to build an innings for the life of him.

Flower needs to fully fudge off, time is come to replenish like the Aussies did after we twatted them. Plenty of talented youngsters, bring them through.

But eh cricket.

Dark Rider

I've managed to secure a deal with La Liga to cover their pitches in my salt. To give players a softer landing when throwing themselves to the ground.

your tears salt enough to cover all La Liga pitches? I had no idea your wounds run that deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom