• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Rider

Oh sorry, just the bernabeu and Camp Nou. Easy to forget their are more than 2 teams ;)

those two teams counts for the majority of your tears salt? sweet
why not try to forget about them too like you managed what the rest of the teams did to you?
some wounds truly run deeper than others

Napoli has a horrible defensive line. So many times the Roma player should be easily caught offside if Napoli's defense had decent discipline.

They seem ridiculously open from the times I've seen them, and not in a way that is necessary for the attackers to shine.

Think Rafa should go back to what he is best at, creating an organised defensive unit and having every player have their specific role except for the AM behind the striker (Gerrard/Hamsik), that they rarely deviate from.

With us, he started with the defense and we gradually upgraded the players, especially in attack until we had a team that was fairly attacking, without sacrificing the solidity in centre midfield and defense.

I'm very surprised that he didn't go for Mascherano and Agger in the summer. (I think there were vague rumours about Agger, but nothing solid)

edit: Tie over :(

Artur Boruc would have saved it with his face.

And then done a few stepovers before getting tackled for a tap-in
dPrJaGc.png

Not sure if it has been mentioned before but Porto has confirmed that Otamendi was sold to Valencia for 12M€. So why isn't he playing for them?
Apparently, the deal was done on Friday but when they went to sign him in the Spanish FA, they realized he had a non EU passport and they already had reached their non EU players limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom