• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Isco coming in
dPrJaGc.png

the Balon d'or 2017 out

BfvLT4eCYAAb62d.jpg

Eanan

I created a thread about the online football manager esk game, Soccer manager here.

Id imagine it would be of interest to lots of you guys here.

feel

Ronaldo deliberately being non-existent today so his teammates can be prepared for the next La Liga matches without him. What a player.

Facism

Gold Member
Altetico feeling sorry for Badrid getting 3rd place this season, so giving them a hand in the cup so it's not all Ronaldo tears by the end of it all.

Right. I guess Jesé will have more tine to show Carletto the quality of his play. The downside is that a club may try to buy him in the summer.

Feels like Suarez and Ronaldo's seasons have slowed down a bit at the exact same time. Messi too, though he's coming back from a fairly serious injury

Shame Madrid have all these other cunts to drag them through :(

Ashes

Banned
I do like Madrid's version of 4-2-3-1. A shame Man Utd don't have modric and alonso sitting in front of the back 4.

Feorax

Maybe DC here but...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9151974/

Thibaut Courtois has hit back at Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet for saying that he was eyeing up his Belgium number one jersey.

Courtois, who is currently on loan at Atletico Madrid from Chelsea, has been Belgium's first-choice stopper since Marc Wilmots took charge in 2012 but he faces stiff competition from Mignolet, who moved to Anfield last summer.

With the World Cup approaching, the Liverpool goalkeeper had spoken out about his hopes of dislodging the 21-year-old from the team in time for the trip to Brazil.

However, Courtois believes that he remains in pole position for the tournament and thinks that Mignolet should take heed from the attitudes of the current world champions' goalkeeping fraternity.

"In Spain, I hear no goalkeeper saying they're aiming for the place of Casillas," he told Sport/Foot Magazine.

"Not De Gea, not Valdes, not Reina. It's the opposite - they back Casillas.

"Simon can say whatever he wants, but I think I've already saved enough points for Belgium and I'm playing good games for Atletico. He has to stay humble and respectful."

Lol, Cuntois thinks he's too good for anyone to be openly in competition with him.

Suen

HALA MADRIIIIIIIIIID! THE TRUE MADRID IS BACK!! Fuck off Atletico and fuck off to any cunt here who keeps cheering for Atletico out of their Real Madrid hate.

#Pepe
#Jese
#DiCrotch

Morata pls

how are we ever getting rid of Benzema if you miss those
These days he's lucky if he even GET the opportunity to MISS.

We should be able to win the second leg and then smash those Barca cunts.

edit: oh right Costa and Villa are gone in the second leg. Atletico is dead.

pulga

Banned
Feels like Suarez and Ronaldo's seasons have slowed down a bit at the exact same time. Messi too, though he's coming back from a fairly serious injury

Shame Madrid have all these other cunts to drag them through :(

ive been pulling for Liverpool all season but no more, cunt

Liverpool is back on my shitlist

enjoy

Maybe DC here but...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9151974/

Lol, Cuntois thinks he's too good for anyone to be openly in competition with him.

What a tit. He's obviously better than Mig before anyone mentions it as an irrelevant yet inevitable riposte, but why wouldn't Mig want to dislodge him?

If he'd said 'I hope Courtois scores 3 own goals and breaks his wrists' that'd be a fair complaint, but wanting to play well enough to start at the World Cup is common sense and will be exactly what their manager probably wants to hear.

You don't hear shit like this from any other position on the pitch when other players suggest that they'd like to take their place in the team.

pulga

Banned
@AlvaroMorata: Que gran noche del equipo!!! Un pasito más!!! #HalaMadrid 10s ago

how the fuck is he tweeting already lol

Please understand pulga. I don't want that to happen, but he needs regular playtime and I fear madrid can't provide that and another club can.

Jese won't go dude what the fuck lol

he's 100% pure madridista

dont even fret about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom