• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BfvKpksCUAEJL-7.jpg

BfvKpksCUAEJL-7.jpg

BfvKpksCUAEJL-7.jpg

BfvKpksCUAEJL-7.jpg

Not sure if it has been mentioned before but Porto has confirmed that Otamendi was sold to Valencia for 12M€. So why isn't he playing for them?
Apparently, the deal was done on Friday but when they went to sign him in the Spanish FA, they realized he had a non EU passport and they already had reached their non EU players limit.

Is he stuck in playing limbo then until they either sell a non-EU player in the summer, or release one now?

Maybe they can loan him back and go halvsies on his wages in the interim

feel

Loving all the diving and flopping by Real now that they're 2-0 up. Payback's a bitch, fuck Diego Costa what a pathetic cunt.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Modric's good at that, did it many times for us. He's been fantastic this season.

Benzema was playing? lol

Is he stuck in playing limbo then until they either sell a non-EU player in the summer, or release one now?

Maybe they can loan him back and go halvsies on his wages in the interim

Porto don't want him back, they've already called back a CB from loan to take is place. There's some talk about Valencia loaning him to a club in Argentina.
While I'm talking about Porto, that rumor about Fernando not playing until he signs a new contract is getting stronger. That would be an extremely dumb move from Porto, they need him more than he needs them right now.

Slizz

I remember when I wanted Modric at United. Then I remember Modric's goal against United. Now, I want Modric at United still.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Real are winning 3-0 and Benzema and Ronaldo never even turned up.

GQman2121

Banned
What do people do with their low res videos they record--in portrait--on their tablets? Do they really replay them at a later date or share with others? So strange.

arkon

Porto don't want him back, they've already called back a CB from loan to take is place. There's some talk about Valencia loaning him to a club in Argentina.
While I'm talking about Porto, that rumor about Fernando not playing until he signs a new contract is getting stronger. That would be an extremely dumb move from Porto, they need him more than he needs them right now.

Isn't Fernando off to Man City in the summer?

pulga

Banned
ATLETI IN FULL MELTDOWN

Fuck off you shite thug team

Real are winning 3-0 and Benzema and Ronaldo never even turned up.

this might come as a shock or you might be confused as to how this works from Bale carrying your little feeder club all those years but this is a team game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom