• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Steve I agree to a point, but can't see it happening. there's going to be a point where Jose just has to decide between one of the two and lose one. Knowing him, Cech will be out in the next few years. Don't think he's one for sentimentality.

Eh, nothing we don't know already. We already know Moyes said some nonsense after the game against Stoke, we know we have shitty wing play and we know we need new players. Let's hope we just fucking destroy shitty Fulham.

Wilbur

Banned
that's not a photo pls

If you were part of the whatsapp group you'd see all manner of wonderful things

Pfft.

4-3-1-2
--------- RVP ---- Rooney ---------
------------ Mata/Adnan ------------
--- Kagawa -- Carrick --- Fellaini
Fabio --- Evans --- Jones --- Rafael

4-2-3-1
-------------- RVP/Henandez ------------
Adnan ---- Rooney/Kagawa ---- Mata
------------ Carrick ----- Fellaini -----------
Fabio ---- Evans ---- Jones ---- Rafael

Retire Rio and Giggs.
Sell Evra, Buttner, Nani, Young and Valencia.
Leave Cleverley, Smalling and Welberg on the bench.
Go shopping for a new LB, CB and MC.

I think it's worthless theorising the first formation. It just isn't going to happen outside of football manager, so no point even talking about it.

We've sold Fabio, but I do think the second formation is what Moyes wants to do, and I think we'll see it on Sat/Sun (can't remember when we're playing). Adnan's sat out two games now, and I think Fellaini will be given a run out. Rio will probably come in though because of the fitness issues of Jev and Phones, but I do think we'll see that front six which delights me.

Scum

everyone buying MGS GZ should be banned

But all those console who need justification for their purchases will go ahead and buy it anyway. Then they'll all complain when publishers continue to nickle and dime their arses.

Elchele

the whatsapp group is too much for me
please understand

But all those console who need justification for their purchases will go ahead and buy it anyway. Then they'll all complain when publishers continue to nickle and dime their arses.

Infamous releases a day after so there are no excuses

everyone buying MGS GZ should be banned

Im cancelling my pre-order when I can be bothered if that helps...

Steve I agree to a point, but can't see it happening. there's going to be a point where Jose just has to decide between one of the two and lose one. Knowing him, Cech will be out in the next few years. Don't think he's one for sentimentality.

Cech will be 32 at the end of the season. If Courtois goes out on loan like I expect at the end of next season he'll be 33. A year of him vs Courtois before possibly moving on or accepting a place on the bench is what I expect before he considers hanging up his boots. Tremendous talent but clearly his head injury is still a concern otherwise he wouldn't wear the helmet.

Scum

I think it's worthless theorising the first formation. It just isn't going to happen outside of football manager, so no point even talking about it.

We've sold Fabio, but I do think the second formation is what Moyes wants to do, and I think we'll see it on Sat/Sun (can't remember when we're playing). Adnan's sat out two games now, and I think Fellaini will be given a run out. Rio will probably come in though because of the fitness issues of Jev and Phones, but I do think we'll see that front six which delights me.

Enjoy your 4-4-1-1 den.

Edit - Wait?! Fabio was sold?? I thought it was a loan deal?? D:

Hixx

draxlerplszlqi6.gif

Pls don't sell Draxler Schlake he is the key palyer in my bundesldiga team

Wilbur

Banned
Enjoy your 4-4-1-1 den.

Edit - Wait?! Fabio was sold?? I thought it was a loan deal?? D:

Lol how is this relevant baby? It's not going to happen. Moyes is not reading this. We are not going to be playing that formation, so it isn't worth discussing. It's just not happening.

And yeah, sold him. Wilf's a loan.

Scum

Ground Zeroes should have been a compliment demo, released with Infamous.

Lol how is this relevant baby? It's not going to happen. Moyes is not reading this. We are not going to be playing that formation, so it isn't worth discussing. It's just not happening.

And yeah, sold him. Wilf's a loan.

Wilbur, you're cranky. Moyesey's getting to you. :-(

Wilbur

Banned
Ground Zeroes should have been a compliment demo, released with Infamous.

Wilbur, you're cranky. Moyesey's getting to you. :-(

Haha no, I just... There's no point even going "god I wish we'd play 3 in the middle and with no wingers" or "I wish we'd sign Vidal" or "I wish Sally Hawkins would eat a babybel from out of my asshole"

They aren't happening

pls

pls accept

arniemoyesglx1i.gif

Yen

I meant get Ground Zeroes but would want to play a demo of it first.

If I never post on gaf again, it's because I'm cooking beef sausages that are *fairly* out of date.

Wilbur

Banned
At least it's more success then he'll ever see in Manchester. :p

Yeah but seriously tho. What's the financial situation in France? Tv deals, sponsorships etc? Can't imagine PSG will ever have any real competition besides from Monaco

Wilbz get me Nandos discount pls, I'm paying for two tomorrow

oooooooh a BIRD?
you still owe me 20 fucking quid

Should have told me earlier baby I would have sent you a few cards like I did Arnie when he was starving and sleeping on his mate's floor in nothing but an Adidas shellsuit

Scum

oooooooh a BIRD?
you still owe me 20 fucking quid

Should have told me earlier baby I would have sent you a few cards like I did Arnie when he was starving and sleeping on his mate's floor in nothing but an Adidas shellsuit
Of course a bird! Ah shit, I spent enough on derby day :'(

jtb

Banned
JTB

what do you think of True Detective?
3AQmK.gif

I'm super behind. First episode was a little slow and the writing a little over the top but I'll definitely continue watching it when I get a chance. Even if it's shit, I figure I can stomach an eight episode commitment

Wilbur

Banned
We're still waiting for Yurt's name change to go through tee hee

Maybe I'll go back to Wilbury. Or change to Wilbz. Or change to Wilb. Or Wilburp. Or Wilbubble. Or Wilbum. Or Wilboob. Or Wilburkey.

subtles

allegri1.jpg
1506474_w2.jpg

Never Forget.

Meier

Miami Chainsaws

Miami Rainbows

Miami Lions and they use the Versace gold lion emblem as their logo

http://dpegb9ebondhq.cloudfront.net/product_photos/2104837/lion_brac_original.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]
Orlando City are already the Lions. Miami will probably end up being Miami United FC.

P.S. WTF? [url]http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/05/real-madrid-marcelo-racial-abuse-atletico[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom