• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm super behind. First episode was a little slow and the writing a little over the top but I'll definitely continue watching it when I get a chance. Even if it's shit, I figure I can stomach an eight episode commitment
It really is! I thought it was only me based on the reviews and reactions I'm reading :/
Last few pages have been wonderful.

The Pepe laugh.
The Sociedad own goal.
The Madrid fans hubris.
The Iniesta debate (I think he's brilliant but still overrated).
The Belgian beef.

And I missed it all. Because I was mopping a floor.

This is

unparalleled

Entertain me FootyGAF. I'm tired.

Exactly. He's brilliant, but not undisputed third best/top 10 brilliant. :)

Ribery is better, or rather more effective.

and Gervinho.

and Ashley Young.

and an invisible Ozil

Big day today. Gonna see my teacher to give her my proposition for my Bachelor Paper. Let's hope it all works out.

Good luck Bla. Here, this is for you:
ibt15xz6yuqwan.png
Sorry United-Gaf, but De Gea is shit. Vidic too.

Mastadon

Banned
I'm working in a different office today, and one of the guys has just called me 'posh boy' because I made a coffee in a cafetiere.

He's gonna lose his fucking mind when he sees that I've got quinoa for lunch.

Do you have any particular CB in mind? It seems a lot of the more promising ones were picked up recently.

I guess we'll fight for Mangala and lose him to City. Although City are doing their level best to fuck Porto off by trying to get Fernando to run down his contract.

To be fair we may only need one in even if Rio and Vidic leave.

pulga

Banned
Last few pages have been wonderful.

The Pepe laugh.
The Sociedad own goal.
The Madrid fans hubris.
The Iniesta debate (I think he's brilliant but still overrated).
The Belgian beef.

And I missed it all. Because I was mopping a floor.

This is

unparalleled

Entertain me FootyGAF. I'm tired.

What hubris, you dilapidated blowfish

gsgun4udt.gif

if you'd actually watched the match you'd know Atleti players and fans were acting like downright troglodytes and needed a lashing out
Uus4Plt.png

Lightning

Banned
Hopefully Jack won't play against Liverpool so he can be 100% for United

He's a doubt for the game against Liverpool so shouldn't be risked.

Jack cw

I still remember our good times with the franchise, Jack. I STILL REMEMBER.
Thats true. I know how blown my mind was back in 2001 when the E3 trailer of MGS2 was unveiled and the hype it caused. Same goes with MGS3 and even 4. Until 4 destroyed anything I liked about the series... I have next to zero hope that Kojima could rectify this somehow.

And whats with those Juve avatars? Are Yurt and Zabo going to wear Bayern ones?

Blablurn

Thats true. I know how blown my mind was back in 2001 when the E3 trailer of MGS2 was unveiled and the hype it caused. Same goes with MGS3 and even 4. Until 4 destroyed anything I liked about the series... I have next to zero hope that Kojima could rectify this somehow.

And whats with those Juve avatars? Are Yurt and Zabo going to wear Bayern ones?

It's part of my 7 days of Juve Appreciation! Has nothing to do with JUVE GAF

Lightning

Banned
You'll have the better midfield even if he doesn't play, lets be honest.
The thing is we have Liverpool twice, United and Bayern one after another. So basically alternating Wilshere and Chamberlain is the best way to go. Both players are injury concerns, Jack longterm and Ox just returned, so neither can be overplayed otherwise they will breakdown again.

Flamini suspended until the Liverpool FA cup game and Arteta suspended for Bayern game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom