• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lol pls

http://i.imgur.com/EyqKpID.jpg[/mg]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/bPuVe6N.jpg[mg]

[spoiler]Yes it pains me to post this partly[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

just to put it into perspective

these two goals = 4% of his goals tally

Blablurn

I just rewatched the Champions League Final of 2001 between Bayern and Valencia.

Man, this game was so slow compared to today.

Hargreaves was still fit, damn.

Effenberg was the biggest badass football has ever seen

Canizares was also awesome

edit:

canizares still rocking the blond hair lol

1361539638_0.jpg

Truly a different time. But a great win for us.

Razor554

I genuinely think Iniesta's lack of end product is a massive, massive black mark against his name (Bacon pls)

No matter how good his dribbling and passing is, a truly top 5 player in that position makes the difference with goals and assists far more regularly than Iniesta does, or ever has.

Cesc has 12 goals and 18 assists this season and Iniesta has maybe 1/10 of those stats. Does that make Cesc a better player? No. Cesc is not even half a player what the Don is.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just rewatched the Champions League Final of 2001 between Bayern and Valencia.

Man, this game was so slow compared to today.

Hargreaves was still fit, damn.

Effenberg was the biggest badass football has ever seen

Canizares was also awesome

Truly a different time. But a great win for us.

HARGREAVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Cesc has 12 goals and 18 assists this season and Iniesta has maybe 1/10 of those stats. Does that make Cesc a better player? No. Cesc is not even half a player what the Don is.

No, but nobody's ever claimed Fabregas is the third best player in the world

@Viva, did Zidane spend all that much time around the penalty box? Never watched him much

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zidane never scored or assisted that much either.

Your eyes are enough, sometimes.

156 goals Viva. And countless of MoTM performances.
very moody and inconsistent though :lol

and he was balding gracefully too, you gotta give him that.

Blablurn

Bayern Munich are ready to turn their attentions to Chelsea playmaker Eden Hazard having seen Schalke state they wouldn’t sell young talent Julian Draxler to the West London side according to Sports Direct News.

Hazard would appear to be enjoying life under Mourinho and it’s highly unlikely that the Portuguese manager would entertain the loss of the pint sized youngster. Guardiola is also said to be tracking Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez, who could prove an easier target to secure.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/0...rprise-move-for-chelsea-attacker-eden-hazard/

iby2G6siyCGmfO.gif

arkon

Iniesta is a one-of-a-kind player. He pulls so many defenders out of position that it affords his teammates the space to do their damage. I like to call him a space-afforder.

125 goals Viva.

and he was balding gracefully too.

I'd guess about 50 of those were in France.

And he took pens and free kicks.

Iniesta has been a fucking majestic player. People who deny it are just being contrary. He's been at the centre of the best club side ever and possibly the best national team ever too.

One of the very best. A truly special player who pulls defences apart for the others to do the damage. As I said, just watch him, it's there for everyone to see.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Iniesta has been a fucking majestic player. People who deny it are just being contrary. He's been at the centre of the best club side ever and possibly the best national team ever too.

One of the very best. A truly special player who pulls defences apart for the others to do the damage. As I said, just watch him, it's there for everyone to see.

156*. 45 in France! Yes, I edit a lot :(

Fuck Iniesta. Even Arnie can pull defenders in La Liga, they pull themselves out of position.

Scum

One of Messi's baloon doors belongs to Iniesta.

Sociedad are down a man, right? Surprised at how much possession they're having, considering; this definitely isn't the same Barcelona as the last time I bothered watching them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Coach Rudi Garcia explained his teammates nicknamed Strootman ‘Er Lavatrice’ – the washing machine – because he cleans up even bad passes.

“I don’t know what it means, but I hope it’s a compliment!” laughed the Dutchman.

hahahaha that's too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom