• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

If we don't win against Fulham then I'm going to shave my bunghole, draw two eyes on my cheeks and apply for the United job myself while taking in my FM save to prove my credentials.

This is notice of me accepting your unilateral offer.

Scum

Would it be terrible to rely on FM for scouting for a year or two? I mean, lower league teams might not be able to afford scouts so it might not be such a bad idea...

dc89

Clubs being afraid of banter with a layer of officialdom is the worst thing about modern football

Give me Carragher and Neville taking the piss out of each other over James and Hargreaves being afraid of knobends overreacting any day

My dad gets paid by the game at City, obviously. So on his payslip it breaks it down what games were that month. It once said something like 'Salford United' he sent me a picture of it, it was brilliant.

lool wish they'd kept it

also happy birthday

Thanks!!!

Not sure why they edited it.

Yeah me neither. Truth bomb yo.

Yen

Ahahahahahaha I'm so confused right now

'There's no use in denying it: this has been a bad week. I've started drinking  my own urine.' - Bruce Wayne, The Dark Knight Rises

Speaking of which (kinda), Dark Knight Returns isn't great, imo, though I'm only halfway through.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
'There's no use in denying it: this has been a bad week. I've started drinking  my own urine.' - Bruce Wayne, The Dark Knight Rises

Speaking of which (kinda), Dark Knight Returns isn't great, imo, though I'm only halfway through.
Still better than TDK Rises.

Elchele

I broke it down for you, honey:

Good coach + good squad = amazing to decent season
Good coach + shit squad = decent to shit season
Shit coach + good squad = good to shit season
Shit coach + shit squad = you're already Schlacke
Shit coach + Bayern squad = treble winner

milch pls

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

w2yMLI0.gif

what's so funny?

Blablurn

Bayern also announced they are building a new headquarters/sport city(?), at 4-5km from the Allianz Arena.

European domination for 20 more years incoming.

btw, in the last 13 years we made it 4 times to the final. pretty impressive for a team that doesn't get as much tv money as other european top clubs.

@Yurt and Zabo, do Juve struggle to fill the stadium? Was just reading about it, and the 41,000 capacity seems a little low for an elite European team

Elchele

Gladbach vs. Neverkusen tomorrow! YES MOYES

btw, in the last 13 years we made it 4 times to the final. pretty impressive for a team that doesn't get as much tv money as other european top clubs.

Bla pls. We have been in 3 of the last 4 finals. That way it sounds much cooler

Hixx

Whoa! Stoke are only 3pts of the relegation zone but are in 11th position. 😰

Some HUGE games this weekend down there.

SAFC v Hull - a win for either team puts them on 27 from 25, on course for 40 points.
Villa v West Ham - home win puts Villa on 30, 7 point gap. Away win brings Villa right back into it and takes West Ham out of bottom 3.
Palace v West Brom - both on 23 points, 1 point above relegation spots
Swansea v Cardiff - A win for Swansea gives them a potential 5 point buffer, a Cardiff win takes them out of the bottom 3, level on points with Swansea.

Big weekend in the relegation fight.

Scum

Norwich are fucked. Just looking at their last 4 games of the season - Liverpool (h), Man Utd (a), Chelsea (a) and Arsenal (h).

😨😱

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

SAFC v Hull - a win for either team puts them on 27 from 25, on course for 40 points.
Villa v West Ham - home win puts Villa on 30, 7 point gap. Away win brings Villa right back into it and takes West Ham out of bottom 3.
Swansea v Cardiff - A win for Swansea gives them a potential 5 point buffer, a Cardiff win takes them out of the bottom 3, level on points with Swansea.

You just giving Fulham the win then? :p

Scum

These games will be great.

1445594_w2.jpg

Ravanelli Capitano!

ME0000956899_2.jpg
One of the greatest footy games I ever played. Modern day Konami can get bent.

Hixx

Crikey, coz of the cup and that our next 3 league games are:

Arsenal (a)
Man City (a)
Liverpool (a)

FIXTURE COMPUTER PLS

Lightning

Banned
Crikey, coz of the cup and that our next 3 league games are:

Arsenal (a)
Man City (a)
Liverpool (a)

FIXTURE COMPUTER PLS
You couldn't have gotten us at a better time for you. We will throw all our energy at trying to beat Bayern, and likely failing, that we will likely be very jaded for the Sunderland game.

Blablurn

wait wait wait,

juve was in 3 champions league finals in a row???????

96 against ajax, 97 against dortmund and 98 against real

(all coaches from those teams would become bayern coach in the future! (ok, heynckes was is it already once in the beginning of the 90s))

heynckes during his first stay in munich

jupp-heynckes104~_v-image853_-7ce44e292721619ab1c1077f6f262a89f55266d7.jpg%3Fversion%3Dc0a77

Norwich and Fulham are dead. Cardiff might be the other to join them.

D:

I think Fulham are defnitiely gone, and Norwich probably as well. 18th is a crapshoot between Cardiff, West Ham, Hull, Swansea, West Brom and Stoke

Think Sunderland have the momentum and manager to get them to safety, and Pulis has Palace defending incredibly well, which will be enough for them with the odd goal thrown in for a few 1-0s

Scum

Del Piero has nothing on Nedved tho, what a legend. one of my favorite players of all time
sucks he retired early from his national team
I remember his game against Holland in Euro 2004. Smacked the crossbar from about 25 yards out. What a game. Great player.

I think Fulham are defnitiely gone, and Norwich probably as well. 18th is a crapshoot between Cardiff, West Ham, Hull, Swansea, West Brom and Stoke

Think Sunderland have the momentum and manager to get them to safety, and Pulis has Palace defending incredibly well, which will be enough for them with the odd goal thrown in for a few 1-0s
Fulham's goal difference is shite too. -31. That's the kind of thing that'd haunt them.

I remember his game against Holland in Euro 2004. Smacked the crossbar from about 25 yards out. What a game. Great player.

Fulham's goal difference is shite too. -31. That's the kind of thing that'd haunt them.

I think the fact that they're utter shite will be the thing that haunts them come May :p

When they go down, it won't be because of goal difference. It'll be because their manager is less inspiring than Steve Coppell after a pint of NightNurse, and their supposedly good players are actually rubbish (Berbatov, Hangelaand) and the rest are beyond rubbish, aside from Reithe, possibly Mitroglou and Stekelenburg

Watch us lose to them next weekend

Wilbur

Banned

You get paid by a big company that own you. You're just as bad as Man City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom