• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

I am amazed how managers and fans alike keep falling for Mou's antics, anyone who has listened to him for any period of time should know by now that he pretty much says anything to deflect attention from his teams to himself its pretty much why his players usually end up loving him so much, the media spends so much time analyzing his sometimes outlandish remarks that the players are free from scrutiny.

He's fucking brilliant at it. I don't see many complaining about the fact that A. Cole hasn't featured for many games with the World Cup round the corner, and yet if he was playing at any other team that manager will be lambasted by the press by now. The Mou Effect.

Scum

Yes pls

Them Fulham and Stoke

Please

PLEASE

Last 4 games for both.

Fulham - Spurs (a), Hull (h), Stoke (a), C. Palace (h)
Stoke - Cardiff (a), Spurs (h), Fulham (h), W. Brom (a)

So that's 3 points each of us for both of them, lose 2 and an epic six-pointer between themselves.

faridmon

2,69 vs 2,75 goals per match.

Serie a is the 2,75 one.

Serie B only got 2,36 but that's because there is more defensive class there.

Oh Please spare me the cries.

Why don't you stick with Chelsea and, maybe, feed your guilt with fucking FC København instead of diluting yourself further with some Italian.... things.

Oh Please spare me the cries.

Why don't you stick with Chelsea and, maybe, feed your guilt with fucking FC København instead of diluting yourself further with some Italian.... things.

I'm trying but the Danish league is still on holidays.

First friendly match for cornelius today

hattrick

we gonna win champions league

Here's Ståle Solbakken and Daniel Braaten curling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixjJnTaDcfE

for the norwegian motherland.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh it was a friendly? Even more amusing. Couldn't do diddly squat in world's best league

Send him to Hamburg he'll score loads there

faridmon

I have been exiled from the Anime thread, so Footy-Gaf is the only place where I can talk rubbish.... with some truth sprinkled time to time.

I watch media from that country for listening practice. Mostly anything that stars Mokomichi Hayami.

Oh, my friend, we both know that you are better than this.

That guy couldn't act, even if his life was dependent on it. He was pretty shit in HAMMER SESSION. That is the last I am watching anything by him.

You should watch the ones Abe Hiroshi features in. IN fact, I would say his Drama's aren't your typical shitty JDramas.

He is fucking amazing!

Lightning

Banned
Yes pls

Them Fulham and Stoke

Please

PLEASE
Norwich are in all sorts of trouble:

City - H
West Ham - A
Spurs - H
Aston Villa - A
Stoke - H
Southampton - A
Sunderland - H
Swansea - A
West Brom H
Fulham - A
Liverpool H
United - A
Chelsea - A
Arsenal - H

Not a lot of easy games there. I predict Norwich to end on around 32 points which will see them relegated.

faridmon

I agree. Trick is a pretty good J-Drama series. Stupid and fun.

You have good taste, my friend.

Now watch Dekinai Kekkon and be enlightened by how fucking amazing is that guy. Impeccable acting, that guy have!

How moe is Trick? I'm just sick of seeing all these 3DPD's in tv shows in america.

Start from Kekkon Dekinai, and get back to Trick later.

and thank me by cursing Solbakken once you finish it all and embrace how amazing that series is!

You reckon he'll stay at you for the long term now? I don't think he was given a fair chance at Cardiff really.

I think he's forced to now... and he kind of got all the money he needs.

The two very worse characters that come, from an otherwise pure country. Thank God Norway are filtered from the likes of them.

I hope they are further exiled from the country forever.

igsS6QAiT6MCA.gif

faridmon

Wait, we can do that?! Motion to expell Farid?
loljk luv u

You will never meet a friendlier, yet, a more blunt member on Footy-gaf who isn't me.
I was exiled (or rather said fuck you to the lot of them) for sadly, being too blunt.

Fuck 'em, they can suck their tiny Lolli sprinkled, Siscon, K-on based dicks!

I have been exiled from the Anime thread, so Footy-Gaf is the only place where I can talk rubbish.... with some truth sprinkled time to time.

Oh, my friend, we both know that you are better than this.

That guy couldn't act, even if his life was dependent on it. He was pretty shit in HAMMER SESSION. That is the last I am watching anything by him.

You should watch the ones Abe Hiroshi features in. IN fact, I would say his Drama's aren't your typical shitty JDramas.

He is fucking amazing!

Hammer session was a comedy of sorts. Not sure what you were expecting. You could tell from the first 10 minutes it wasn't going to be an amazing show. I've seen Hiroshi's stuff already including Shinzanmono and Still Walking.

I just like watching Mokomichi's stuff. He's a standard Japanese actor that's not amazing at acting like a lot of Japanese actors in the dramas.

faridmon

Hammer session was a comedy of sorts. Not sure what you were expecting. You could tell from the first 10 minutes it wasn't going to be an amazing show. I've seen Hiroshi's stuff already including Shinzanmono and Still Walking.

I just like watching Mokomichi's stuff. He's a standard Japanese actor that's not amazing at acting like a lot of Japanese actors in the dramas.

But there are so many actors who are amazing at acting :(

Fry

Nope. We're coming for either him or Clyne.

Why you dreading it? These are the games that make the season worthwhile. Boring playing Norwich or Fulham's every week.

This next 2 weeks is going to be exciting as.

Simply because it's a must win, and it's a game where I don't have faith we will.

Lightning

Banned
I am looking forward to the day when you don't lift premier league

Lets see what Coleman makes of that!
Pipe down with that! We crush Lolerpool and you beat that worthless mob from White Hart Lane and go into 4th wheere you belong!

Lets do this!

Simply because it's a must win, and it's a game where I don't have faith we will.
If you want 4th it's not a must win. It's a must win for us more than you.

But there are so many actors who are amazing at acting :(

Plot is more important than the acting when it comes to these dramas. Doesn't matter how amazing an actor is if the show is going to suck regardless. Don't confuse over acting for amazing acting too. Some guys pile it on there and it's too excessive, but that's what you get in Japanese tv shows.

He's fucking brilliant at it. I don't see many complaining about the fact that A. Cole hasn't featured for many games with the World Cup round the corner, and yet if he was playing at any other team that manager will be lambasted by the press by now. The Mou Effect.

Its down to a science at this point.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gervinho confirms that Arsenal are indeed a bunch of mates

“I could say that my success has been thanks to coming to Italy, but it is not so.

“I am happy here, the city is fantastic, there are wonderful teammates and friends alike, but many of these qualities were also in England.

and that Wenger is an institution.

“What did I learn at Arsenal? Honestly, not much. It is difficult to learn anything on the sidelines."

“The difference between Roma and Arsenal? The Coach. Here my Coach, Rudi Garcia, gives me confidence, I know that he believes in me. When I wake up in the morning, I like to come to work, I cannot wait."
really happy for him <3

faridmon

Plot is more important than the acting when it comes to these dramas. Doesn't matter how amazing an actor is if the show is going to suck regardless. Don't confuse over acting for amazing acting too. Some guys pile it on there and it's too excessive, but that's what you get in Japanese tv shows.

I disagree. I know good acting when I see one. A lot of JDrama Slice of Life ones have been acted by good actors that stitch together the good storyline the director and the screen writer have putt together.

In Fact, Last week, I just finished A Jdrama where it depict end of marriages and Loveless marriage relationship in a very realistic, compelling way and while the story line and the plot was good for what it was, the show was further strengthen by the organic acting the actors were playing (including the a main character who is socially inept)

Yes, a lot of them have an awful acting, but there are few here and there that shines on the acting alone. Plot are usually complementary (in a good way) as well!

Fry

Pipe down with that! We crush Lolerpool and you beat that worthless mob from White Hart Lane and go into 4th wheere you belong!

Lets do this!

If you want 4th it's not a must win. It's a must win for us more than you.

I don't want 4th.

I want top 4.

faridmon

I'm just imagining the meltdowns if Man United lose to Fulham tomorrow.

They won't since Fulham are pretty dire.
If they can't beat Sheffield United, how are they gonna beat Man United?
Fulham are going down, and I will be happy when that day comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom