• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

I guess that means he will be signing for BM in the summer.

idZaUjErPvtwN.gif

Elchele

I wonder how long Ribery and Robben can keep their pace. Both are around the same age. Both contributed big time in the past but it's time to think about a plan B. Is Shaqiri the right successor for Ribery? Probably not. Could Draxler be the right guy? Maybe. He just needs at least one consistent season though. Too bad we don't have any good wingers in the youth.

Btw, did you guys see Stuttgarts Werner? He seemed pretty good. Very fast too. He should go to Dortmund to get some of Klopps school. In 2, 3 years he should be ready for us then.

Should we use Götze on the wing? He did it great against Stuttgart but he should stay in the middle i guess.

-----Lewa---

?---Götze--Thiago---?

---Martinez---

Alaba--- ? --- Boateng ---

---Neuer

Lahm is not the youngest anymore either. Schweinsteiger is probably done. The next 2, 3 years will be entertaining. If we keep Pep and win some titles, players will love to join us. Hopefully we won't fuck it up.

You're crazy if you think Gotze will play ahead of Kroos in midfield. Gotze is fucked if he think he can be a starter here with Kroos-Thiago in the squad and Lewa coming.

Lahm as DM will help him extend his career a couple of years more, actually. As RB his career would end sooner because of pace going down. I expect him to stay longer than the rest of players.

Javi is still a question mark. He was great in the match vs. Chelsea but we still need to see if he really can cover as lone #6 in various matches.

Julian Green is the most likely option to take over when Ribéry starts losing it. He's a great talent, and looks much more confident than Shaqiri already.

pulga

Banned
cracking day today

Atletico - R. Sociedad
Juve - Inter
Athletic - R. Madrid

and Superbowl after

Blablurn

You're crazy if you think Gotze will play ahead of Kroos in midfield. Gotze is fucked if he think he can be a starter here with Kroos-Thiago in the squad and Lewa coming.

Lahm as DM will help him extend his career a couple of years more, actually. As RB his career would end sooner because of pace going down. I expect him to stay longer than the rest of players.

Javi is still a question mark. He was great in the match vs. Chelsea but we still need to see if he really can cover as lone #6 in various matches.

Julian Green is the most likely option to take over when Ribéry starts losing it. He's a great talent, and looks much more confident than Shaqiri already.

Green is a winger? Oh, thought he was a striker. Even better. He has potential.

and...

Jupp pls. Götze > Kroos

Salazar

Hummels:
"I don't need to play for the best team in the world, just to have kind of a guarantee to win titles. I'd prefer winning one CL title with BVB to winning six with another club."

Mats pls

I love you baby

Compares unfavourably with Thiago Silva's "I would die for Neymar"

Elchele

co-ownership thing in Italy is one of the worst things ever.

Green is a winger? Oh, thought he was a striker. and...

Jupp pls. Götze > Kroos

In a 4-2-3-1, obviously I would prefer Gotze as CAM. But in this pseudo 4-3-3, there's nobody better than Kroos as CM.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ive told you a million times

im never trusting you after verratti

i dont care what % of berardi we own

NEVER AGAIN

but we own his playing rights

he's coming back (home) next season by default

please listen to me

Wilbur

Banned
cracking day today

Atletico - R. Sociedad
Juve - Inter
Athletic - R. Madrid

and Superbowl after

And I'm missing all of it. Work 12-9.

I will always have the memories of whatsapp last night, I've just read through it sober and I'm dying with laughter.

pulga

Banned
And I'm missing all of it. Work 12-9.

I will always have the memories of whatsapp last night, I've just read through it sober and I'm dying with laughter.

dat aint right

its sunday

there should be a law against forceful inhalation of poultry vapours on sunday

pulga

Banned
ive heard so much about nando's at this point that it's become my first stop whenever i decide to haul ass over to london

i can already taste the disappointment

if heard so much about nando's at this point that it's become my first stop whenever i decide to haul ass over to london

You know Wilbury makes the food, how can you possible be disappointment? You need to expect the worst, unless it might actually be decent and that's the disappointment.

Future Bayern? Easy, that.

-----Lewa---

Götze---Rode--Thiago---Müller

---Alaba---

Contento--- Kirchhoff --- Boateng ---Jung

---Neuer

sohois

if heard so much about nando's at this point that it's become my first stop whenever i decide to haul ass over to london

It's just a chain restaurant. It's good for what it is and is good value but that's all

Wilbur

Banned
you don't have a nap break? what a backwards thinking society.

You're the one taking a kip in the middle of the day like a fucking granny

You know Wilbury makes the food, how can you possible be disappointment? You need to expect the worst, unless it might actually be decent and that's the disappointment.

Baby I wear my apron and cap at all times. I am hygienic. Although I don't really go on the grille much any more, they like my customer service and till manner. And my kind warm round face. And the bulge of my shaft in my work clothes.

Hixx was right about the delay between Colback's goal and the celebration, sounds awesome

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom