• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta watch Wooden's video when I'm home

But first comment on the Balotelli stuff

fuck them. And fuck FIFA. They do nothing to combat this fucking animal fucking bullshit, they threaten players with sanctions if they walk off and they fine fucking pathetic amounts of money that don't deter anyone. Just fucking target the fucking cunts individually and fine them one by fucking one. It's 2014. Can't believe the fucking shit some people have to go trough over the colour of their fucking skin.

I don't get angry over a lot of things, but watching that video (albeit a little drunk) has me fucking fuming. Pack of monsters.

Balo crying had nothing to do with racist chants. That was just a rumour and people ran with it.

It's true though that something has to be done about racism in Italian football.

Yen

1898230_10152334367007573_827609168_n.jpg

noal

Banned
Gotta watch Wooden's video when I'm home

But first comment on the Balotelli stuff

fuck them. And fuck FIFA. They do nothing to combat this fucking animal fucking bullshit, they threaten players with sanctions if they walk off and they fine fucking pathetic amounts of money that don't deter anyone. Just fucking target the fucking cunts individually and fine them one by fucking one. It's 2014. Can't believe the fucking shit some people have to go trough over the colour of their fucking skin.

I don't get angry over a lot of things, but watching that video (albeit a little drunk) has me fucking fuming. Pack of monsters.

do we even know for sure if he was crying because of that? I seriously doubt it. I think he was just frustrated that he played like shit and has being doing so for a time now.

Balotelli wasn't crying because he'd been racially abused.

But to your general point I give an approving nod.

Balo crying had nothing to do with racist chants. That was just a rumour and people ran with it.

It's true though that something has to be done about racism in Italian football.

The thing is though...

Sept Blatter is a massive cunt who doesn't give a fuck about stuff like this. The only thing he is interested in is signing more deals for Fifa. The whole of world football is controlled by a pack of cunts and I thought Platini would be different seeing as he was an ex player but he seems to be a Sepp Jr.

doicare

Seriously, who or what is doicare?

He's like a fax machine which just feeds through total bollocks.

What's his motivation?
Nice to meet you, if you feel like actually engaging in an intellectual conversation about football and you want to try and prove the points i raise wrong by using actual facts instead of saying 'derp de derp a derp you're wrong and stupid because i say so' then feel free to message me.

Fergie

Banned
I'm sure tomorrow I'll be like this...

ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

All these world-class attacking talents and yet 7th.

Liverpool have Sturridge who is proving his talents, Suarez who was always capable of being world-class and a very promising youngster in Sterling and they are ripping teams apart, even City&Chelsea struggled.

I just can't.

Yeah about the Balo thing, looked legit at first, but yeah it was a plausible rumour that wasn't what transpired. My mistake. Still fuck racism up the bumhole.

Linius

We won it against an amazing Milan side with a team that should have been no match.

Chelsea beat Barca and Bayern to win it when they finished 6th in the league.

It's possible.

I enjoyed you guys winning so much. For the neutral viewer that was an amazing finale.

noal

Banned
Nice to meet you, if you feel like actually engaging in an intellectual conversation about football and you want to try and prove the points i raise wrong by using actual facts instead of saying 'derp de derp a derp you're wrong and stupid because i say so' then feel free to message me.

Derp?

I have nothing against you mate but the trouble is is that you say the exact same thing every time. Can't you just admit, like most United fans this season, that we are just not good enough at the moment?

Injuries, suspensions, new manager and lack of form/ dead wood are a pretty big obstacle to tackle all at once. Hopefully, next season, will see an improvement but at the moment we are very much a work in progress.

I can proudly announce that WQFT2T : Origins is no vaporware anymore. Here's the new two characters of the game, the old couple that owns the local inn, Football Fan and Pulga.

wilbv36kbf.gif

You gotta remember this is all fiction, but fiction is often inspired by reality and I can feel the sexual tension between them in here, even when they are not here.

pulga

Banned
I can proudly announce that WQFT2T : Origins is no vaporware anymore. Here's the new two characters of the game, the old couple that owns the local inn, Football Fan and Pulga.

wilbv36kbf.gif

You gotta remember this is all fiction, but fiction is often inspired by reality and I can feel the sexual tension between them in here, even when they are not here.

wooden

pls

my negroni

i just spat it out

i cant breathe

Edit: Fix my fucking hair though

Portugeezer

So I heard the ref that gave Ronaldo a red got suspended for 30 days or something, did they also lower Ronaldo's ban?

Madrid was still good to watch, but I want to watch the GOAT.

Wilbur

Banned
Jupp looooooooool

"I can't believe Mou might win the league in his first season back after his troubles in Spain"

I can't believe that fucking pep is four thousand points ahead in your joke league in his first season afer his last season in Spain

You fucking dense kumquat

wooden

pls

my negroni

i just spat it out

i cant breathe

Edit: Fix my fucking hair though

I hope to get you all custom art work, that is merely placeholders,

mVgEBDO.png

Except wilburys as that looks too much like him already, he needs his rpg maker face.

Lol can I pls get a beta code.

There is no beta, I'm withholding info like 3drealms to their publishers. I can't have anyone see the state of the game, i need to control all media carefully.

Suen

Jupp looooooooool

"I can't believe Mou might win the league in his first season back after his troubles in Spain"

I can't believe that fucking pep is four thousand points ahead in your joke league in his first season afer his last season in Spain

You fucking dense kumquat
:lol

arkon

wilbv36kbf.gif

Pulga's eyebrow is majestic.

Now I'm going to watch Wooden's video and masturbate until I turn into fairy dust

As I said, it was only a small proof that it's not vaporware.

What video?

Check out my twitter if you want to see it. Features adults only material and I don't want to get banned again from Netjeff. At least not in the next 5 months. I will make an censored much longer version soon enough for the OT.

Wilbur

Banned
The only vapourware around here is my powdered semen

I just watched Liverpool v arsenal on match of the day

That coupled with the inane ramblings of Jupp have sent me into a cum coma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom