• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know who has better stats than Bale, Neymar and Messi?

and doesn't look like a fucking ape

ibxz1RnKFXtySG.gif

Wes, if Fulham wins i want everyone with Benfica avatars for one month, as recognition of my supreme cosmic powers.

if not, i'll use an avatar of the community's choosing for a month to symbolize my bukkakeful shame.

make it happen.

Highlight of the night was seeing my mate flick a £2 coin in to a bouncers cup of tea mistaking it for change cup for entry "you ain't getting in now mate."

Linius

Won't be a problem. They can activate cruise control now on their way to the title.

I'm glad PSV did their job. We're gonna need a lead as big as possible so we can stay on top when our tough games are coming. Still need to go to Rotterdam and Arnhem. And Twente is coming to us at march 30.

tri_willy

Wes, if Fulham wins i want everyone with Benfica avatars for one month, as recognition of my supreme cosmic powers.

if not, i'll use an avatar of the community's choosing for a month to symbolize my bukkakeful shame.

make it happen.

pls make it happen. if united win, we shall hold a poll for a avatar for you lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh Liverpool and Chelsea are just as good as City at home!

Liverpool's away form is really poor though.

United with 20 points at home and away. Pls, pick one already! How are we supposed to bet like this!

bjaelke

Liverpool's away form is really poor though.

I'd say it's decent considering 3 of our 4 loses away are against Chelsea, City and Arsenal. Sure we have had some hiccups along the way, but that should be expected for a team in our position (Small squad, no "super" sub/strong bench). Outside the Hull result we got a respectable amount of points in our games so far.

V5IeEkJ.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Verona > Juve

can't argue with that. Luca Toni will tear us a new one today.

kiss-ian.gif

I'd say it's decent considering 3 of our 4 loses away are against Chelsea, City and Arsenal. Sure we have had some hiccups along the way, but that should be expected for a team in our position (Small squad, no "super" sub/strong bench). Outside the Hull result we got a respectable amount of points in our games so far.

http://i.imgur.com/V5IeEkJ.png[img][/QUOTE]

Hey that's not so bad then!

bjaelke

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial
Our line-up today: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose, Lennon, Paulinho, Bentaleb, Eriksen, Dembele, Adebayor

Everton @Everton
Everton XI v Spurs: Howard, Coleman, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Barry, McCarthy, Osman, Pienaar, Mirallas, Naismith. Traore on bench.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sorry Kyoufu I missed your tweet! Yeah, there's no way Sassuolo is beating Inter :/

It's either a win for merda or a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom