• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
guys

guys

GUYS

Just earlier that day, Labeouf had stormed out of a press conference after responding to a single question about performing sex scenes in the explicit film.

“When seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea,” he said before abruptly leaving the stage. »

FootballFan

Moyes says the plan was never just to cross the ball and points to the number of passes we made yesterday.

Makes no sense.

Can't believe people(Confuziz) say managers make no difference. Only a lunatic would assume ManUtd would be doing just as bad with Klopp/Pep/Mou.

Has Shia actually cracked, or is he doing some Joaquin Phoenix-style nonsense?

Either way, Even Stevens is still the high point of his career.

In hollywood it's always the latter isn't it?

Wooden pls. This isn't some back water Scandinavian town where a bus can get you from one side to the other inside 20 minutes, it's one of the worlds greatest cities.

MoonFace.jgp

Get a car and park Balotelli style then.

Jack cw

I actually expect them to fail miserably like any match now, it's due.

NZG9nYX.gif

See, that's the problem. Schalke defies expectations. You think they can't fuck up and - BAM - they fuck up. You think they're doomed and suddenly they're doing well.

I just checked, in the next 3 games, they're playing Leverkusen away, Mainz (lol) and Bayern away.

They're fucked :D

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So on Wednesday Newcastle will be missing Remy, Tiote, Colocini and Debuchy.

Absolute must-win game for Spurs, if Townsend is fit you'd fancy us to get the three points.

Carbonox

i r return from san fransciso

So on Wednesday Newcastle will be missing Remy, Tiote, Colocini and Debuchy.

Absolute must-win game for Spurs, if Townsend is fit you'd fancy us to get the three points.

You're gonna murder us. If I were Moody's I'd reduce us to Junk status. That's how bad we are now.

We could have everyone fit and we'd still be shit. Newcastle are not a good team when Cabaye doesn't play. Win ratio is absurdly low and now that we've permanently lost him, we'll continue to suck unless something changes in the Summer (lolashleylol). He was literally the only playmaker in the team who could make stuff happen. No one else in the team is capable of being even slightly good at that role.

Kyoufu

i r return from san fransciso

You're gonna murder us. If I were Moody's I'd reduce us to Junk status. That's how bad we are now.

We could have everyone fit and we'd still be shit. Newcastle are not a good team when Cabaye doesn't play. Win ratio is absurdly low and now that we've permanently lost him, we'll continue to suck unless something changes in the Summer (lolashleylol). He was literally the only playmaker in the team who could make stuff happen. No one else in the team is capable of being even slightly good at that role.

Yeah I've given up on this season. We'll be lucky to finish in the top half at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom