• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

A load of bollocks.

Everyone else gets up a little bit earlier when tube strikes occur and manage to get to work just fine.

Kick Off is at 20:00. The workers at the stadium should just travel to work much earlier that usual. It's called having a job. I did it last week and I will do it again this week for the strikes. It's easy to walk or take a bus instead...

Clegg

I reckon Moyes' second Summer transfer window will somehow top the hilarity of his first.
I don't.

He kept a lot of players on because he wanted their experience. Some of those same players are apparently a malign influence in the dressing room. Bin those lads and bring in who he wants. We've recognised that money will need to be spent. Just a question of being able to attract them now.

Slizz

I don't.

He kept a lot of players on because he wanted their experience. Some of those same players are apparently a malign influence in the dressing room. Bin those lads and bring in who he wants. We've recognised that money will need to be spent. Just a question of being able to attract them now.

Does he know our deficiencies yet though? Either our academy needs to pop up with a new backline for the most part and some competent midfielders or Moyes is gonna have to spread the wealth thin. Lots needs to be taken care of.

Either way I don't trust his ability to evaluate talent especially the foreign kind.

Labadal

A load of bollocks.

Everyone else gets up a little bit earlier when tube strikes occur and manage to get to work just fine.

Kick Off is at 20:00. The workers at the stadium should just travel to work much earlier that usual. It's called having a job. I did it last week and I will do it again this week for the strikes. It's easy to walk or take a bus instead...

They'll cost me so many Fantasy premier league points, ffs!

Yes.

as an ex-poster of RAWK, this mentality sometimes comes out.

I know that feel.

5 FUCKING MINUTES STOPPAGE TIME?

FUCK OFF IS THAT MAN UTD'S THROW IN

BOLLOCKS IS THAT A PENALTY, JUST A LIGHT DOUBLE-FOOT TO THE SHIN

WEBB PLS

Fuck games in hand. Would much rather have the chance to put points on the board

A load of bollocks.

Football stewarding's not a full time job though is it. Not always as simple as "having a job" and travelling earlier if you're working another job when you'd need to be travelling.

spidye

But you had a limitless tank of money, a shame Bayern used their black magic to convince Thiago.

iLoI254ZNmVtb.gif

holy shit that gif

fat rooney
thiago

dead

Clegg

Does he know our deficiencies yet though? Either our academy needs to pop up with a new backline for the most part and some competent midfielders or Moyes is gonna have to spread the wealth thin. Lots needs to be taken care of.

Either way I don't trust his ability to evaluate talent especially the foreign kind.
Of course he's aware of United's deficiencies. He's sees them every day in training. He knows what he has to do. If he's gonna be the manager for the foreseeable future then he needs to get rid of the under performers and those who aren't falling into line.

Feorax

Wrong - it's the district line.

I've seen people saying it's about 15 minutes away from West Brompton and Putney stations, is that not correct?

Seriously though, if West Ham and Arsenal can play, then the PL should step in and tell them to sort it the fuck out.

Either play the game or forfeit the points. It's not fair on West Ham more than anything.

dc89

Haha yeah.

Have the same in a triple within Derby-qpr & Bradford-stockport and both teams to score in Celta Vigo v Athletic Bilbao

We're not betting on winner, but on +2.5 goals/both teams to score. Working out very well so far.

Looool you guys. Don't bet on the psv, twente or ajax reserves. They never play with the same eleven.

The other night I had this lot on over 2.5 goals.

WILZeuj.png

£5 returned £52. I like free money, the Dutch leagues are full of goals. The other day I had all Dutch Erevidse (spelling?) games on over 2.5 and Ajax (FFS Randy) let me down, the only game not to have more than 2 goals.

spidye

Imagine if thiago went to united
Imagine if alex stayed one more year
Imagine if flatcher didn't have aids

Imagine if andres was still alive

Imagine if Mourinho went to United
Imagine if Wenger bought a striker
Imagine if Torres regained his form

Imagine if Odd was actually into fat chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom