• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

tumblr_ml6n5pNhvP1rd11tco1_500.gif

why wuden? I was so happy just a minute ago

u shat on my mood

L1NETT

Jesus Christ QPR and Bradford really are shit. Glad I didn't waste too much on them.

Tut tut Wooden

We are history makers, record breakers.

And we aren't playing today.....did you bet on us saturday/tuesday?

--

Go Derby go. Fuck QPR and their abhorrent wage structure.

Cyport

I've seen people saying it's about 15 minutes away from West Brompton and Putney stations, is that not correct?

Seriously though, if West Ham and Arsenal can play, then the PL should step in and tell them to sort it the fuck out.

Either play the game or forfeit the points. It's not fair on West Ham more than anything.

Fair enough, I've been to a few Fulham games and always go to Putney Bridge since I never bother going the other way. Takes too long from central London

:loooool Bradford Park Avenue

A few years ago the owner wanted to a build a new 20,000 seater stadium

A 20,000 seater stadium

For a Non-League team

:lol

dc89

How much did you end up winning? Enough to buy a new Wii U game? Iwata needs your help.

I won £21 off £5 lol. I only ever put £5 on. Put profit is profit.

dc, how much have you won in the past weeks?

Erm, well weekend was really bad. Because nothing went the way is should have done. I had £110 in my bank the other week built up from £10. So not so bad.

Blablurn

I won £21 off £5 lol. I only ever put £5 on. Put profit is profit.

Erm, well weekend was really bad. Because nothing went the way is should have done. I had £110 in my bank the other week built up from £10. So not so bad.

tell me your secrets

3Sixty

I'll tell you how to make money right now.

Pick every horse running Trained by Venetia Williams and ridden by Aiden Coleman.

But them in a combination bet

???

Profit.

Well this is embarrassing. I still thank you for telling me to bet on Cheltenham with your though, 3sixty. Even if you meant horse racing and I bet on the football team, I still won.

For some reason you only seem to be able to bet on danish horse racing here though. :(

Kikarian

Did anyone catch what caption Zaha put on Instagram?

He's saying it wasn't an indirect message towards Moyes, but I don't know what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom