• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

The 33 is an absolute godsend, innit. Can be out of work and to the pub in five minutes.

Yeah on Friday night I fell asleep on the last train of the Hammersmith & City line and the staff kindly woke me up when we got to the final stop. Then jumped on the 33 and went back to sleep until woken up at the the bus garage. 10 min walk home.

The N22 is another blessing when coming from around Piccadilly.

At the moment I'm still living at home is because I'm doing contract based work at the moment, so when my current job ends I don't know how long it will taken me to find another. It does save a shit ton of money. Felt fucking brilliant when I got my paycheck and I don't have to pay London rate rent or bills.

Wilbur

Banned
You guys should do your own youtube videos featuring your analyses of the week's games.

Would just be Arnie and I standing by a fridge in the naughtiest denim jackets and debating whether or not Victor Wanyama's penis is heavier than a large cat.

Wilbur

Banned
I just want to live with a group of lads who enjoy watching football and going to the cinema every now and then, interspersed with the odd takeaway. Is that too much to ask? Is there not a search criteria on Spareroom.co.uk that covers this?

but Arnold

that's ME

And all of FootyGAF actually. Lets just rent out a block of flats.

That rent is extraordinary though. Unfortunately it's the price you pay for living in that fucking city. If you can even get that down to somewhere around 600 that's potentially a success.

Arnie

Would just be Arnie and I standing by a fridge in the naughtiest denim jackets and debating whether or not Victor Wanyama's penis is heavier than a large cat.
We could use props from said fridge to simulate the sound of his testicles slapping the floor.
What happened to the Quiche Sheffield thingy?

You Laaaahdan lot can enjoy paying god knows what for a pint :p
Luckily I mostly go out drinking with work who pay for all my drinks.

£4.50 per pint is insanity.

Wilbur

Banned
The thing that frightens me about your little Manc meet up is I'll be the most Manc sounding one there.

Honorary United fan

ilFIpz3gDM5j3.gif

Moyes get him in the first team. If I see young vs arsenal I'll fucking ROAR with anger

What happened to the Quiche Sheffield thingy?

You Laaaahdan lot can enjoy paying god knows what for a pint :p

Sheffield's miles away pls. Lets all just meet by my house.

Is that even debatable? Come on, we all know the answer...

I reckon it's deceptively small, like a little bit of liquorice.

wedward

I'm moving because my rent right now is £700 per month. That's over 50% of my monthly wage on rent and bills.

Holy shit. I just did the conversion to dollars on that. That's insane. I am in the Bay Area and prices are pretty similar to that. I am trying to find something cheaper but it everything just keeps going up.

GQman2121

Banned
The highlights from United/Fulham are so much more enjoyable set to the Katy Perry track, This Moment. Give it a try.

Holy shit. I just did the conversion to dollars on that. That's insane. I am in the Bay Area and prices are pretty similar to that. I am trying to find something cheaper but it everything just keeps going up.

Word. I'm in Baltimore and my rent is going from $858 a month to $911 in May. 6% increase doesn't seem like that much, but it feels like it at the end of the month.

Arnie

but Arnold

that's ME

And all of FootyGAF actually. Lets just rent out a block of flats.

That rent is extraordinary though. Unfortunately it's the price you pay for living in that fucking city. If you can even get that down to somewhere around 600 that's potentially a success.

Move to London then.

We can cobble together a merry band of football watching cunts and get some Hollyoaks circa-2004 style open plan wood shack.

L1NETT

Sheffield's miles away pls. Lets all just meet by my house.

I'm flexible for either (stuck in the middle....) but Hixx said he got the heeby jeebies going further south the Steel city. :p

--

£4.50 a pint fuck me. Need wonga.com assistance to get tipsy.

Wilbur

Banned
Move to London then.

We can cobble together a merry band of football watching cunts and get some Hollyoaks circa-2004 style open plan wood shack.

Need to get my degree and a proper job and then I'm up for it. Unfortunately we won't be able to share clothes like gal pals because you're a dwarf and I'm a rotund fucking cunt.

I'm flexible for either (stuck in the middle....) but Hixx said he got the heeby jeebies going further south the Steel city. :p

--

£4.50 a pint fuck me. Need wonga.com assistance to get tipsy.

Hixx gets the heebie jeebies leaving the house without a shave.

Arnie

Need to get my degree and a proper job and then I'm up for it. Unfortunately we won't be able to share clothes like gal pals because you're a dwarf and I'm a rotund fucking cunt.

Hixx gets the heebie jeebies leaving the house without a shave.
Well I'm only getting a short lease on the next place so call me in August baby and we can get our Coen Brothers shrine spruced up in time for the new football season and Brendan's champions league splashdown.
700 a month rent my mortgage is 412 a month northern Ireland is good for something
Hopefully that'll be £500 by next month which is still £50 per week too much but infinitely more wiggle room than I currently have.

I'm pretty much confined to my duvet at weekends watching football and playing PS4.

What a dreadful life.

WJD

I might be squirming my way into London in the moderately near future too. I hope you lads don't mind living with someone who's in a perpetual state of nakedness.

kharma45

700 a month rent my mortgage is 412 a month northern Ireland is good for something

Yeah living costs here are substantially lower with regards to property prices. When I was renting with friends at Uni we paid £250 p/m each in quite a nice part of South Belfast, the average I think was around £200 p/m each. My friends in Scotland were shocked how nice a place I had considering they were all paying well in excess of £300 p/m.

Wilbur

Banned
Actually fuck off am I living with you if you're going to parade round in your Liverpool knickers

Bet you go to sports direct and pick all the pubes off before handing them over to get the champions league patch on

WJD's in ITS BACK ON

Arnie

I might be squirming my way into London in the moderately near future too. I hope you lads don't mind living with someone who's in a perpetual state of nakedness.
You like football.

You like Halo.

You seem normal.

Neither of us have to live with basement dwelling sodomites.

hallelujah
Actually fuck off am I living with you if you're going to parade round in your Liverpool knickers

Bet you go to sports direct and pick all the pubes off before handing them over to get the champions league patch on

WJD's in ITS BACK ON
The trifecta.

You fucking shit.

WJD

WJD's in ITS BACK ON
I'll get my girlfriend's nan to knit us all nob warmers.

bud

I was at uni today and opened it up, but before I really got anything done on it some big titted girl asked me what I was doing and it got weird. Had to close it after that and play FM instead.

how big were they? was she wearing a regular bra or a push up bra to show them off even more? was she attractive? did she have full or thin lips? what's the colour of her eyes? is she a blonde or a brunette?

what is her name

where does she live

what is her number

is her mom alive

if so, is she seeing anyone

please respond

Wilbur

Banned
Can I go live with your mom then, Wilbury? You're allowed to stay for some nights Bud.

If you don't mind sharing a bed with my father and giving dean a lift fucking everywhere then go for it

I'll get my girlfriend's nan to knit us all nob warmers.

Gonna be embarrassing when I'm sitting there with my three inch willy warmer and Arnie walks in with one longer than Moyes' fucking FACE

I was at uni today and opened it up, but before I really got anything done on it some big titted girl asked me what I was doing and it got weird. Had to close it after that and play FM instead.

You should have played her midi versions of romantic love songs

how big were they? was she wearing a regular bra or a push up bra to show them off even more? was she attractive? did she have full or thin lips? what's the colour of her eyes? is she a blonde or a brunette?

what is her name

where does she live

what is her number

is her mom alive

please respond

:lol

Arnie

Gonna be embarrassing when I'm sitting there with my three inch willy warmer and Arnie walks in with one longer than Moyes' fucking FACE

Do not fear, my penis is Tom Cleverley.

Does a job, gets the simple things right, but if I ever used it to win the proverbial championship, if I ever relied on it to win the Champions League, I'd fall fucking short.

Wilbur I don't even have a drivers license.

what is her name

where does she live

what is her number

is her mom alive

please respond

Posted on whatsapp

I don't know about her mom, but her sister is a real uggo.

Arnie

ahahahaha

Tom Cleverley sat on the edge of his sofa in the front room of his house in south Manchester on Monday.

He was being told about questions put to Manchester United team-mate Michael Carrick during a Twitter forum organised by the club programme last week.

The first #askCarrick: “If you could drop one player from the team, how do you tell Cleverley?”

The second #askCarrick: “Do you watch Cleverley train to feel good about yourself?”

The third #askCarrick: “You can travel back in time. Do you kill Hitler or stop Cleverley being born?”

Wilbur

Banned
Do not fear, my penis is Tom Cleverley.

Does a job, gets the simple things right, but if I ever used it to win the proverbial championship, if I ever relied on it to win the Champions League, I'd fall fucking short.

Im laughing uproariously

on a plush leather sofa

My penis is like Samuel Eto'o. Rakishly thin, not very tall and only explosive when it's pointing towards David Moyes.

Elchele

pls. I pay 240$USD a month for rent (new building)
around 5$ for electricity and gas, every 3 months. I don't pay water for some reason

HASTA LA VICTORIA, SIEMPRE

Arnie

I sometimes do wonder, if I wooed Scarlett Johansson with my sharp wit and loving heart, and I brought her back to mine, and I then dropped my pants, what would she think?

I have this strange perception that women such as her have spent their entire adult lives banging 10 inchers in the Hollywood hills, so to see a Prestonian half chub on a cold, winter night must underwhelm her somewhat.

Meier

Do you and wifey share that though? So 500 dollars each? Because that's fucking cheap here!
Oh yeah, certainly could be worse. That's pretty high in the US though. When we lived together when she was finishing school, we split a studio apartment that was $454 a month. Ahh, the good ol days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom