• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting into dangerous territory now. No Arnie shafts pls.

xK8jYr0.jpg

Use Moyes gif as a substitute for pleasure.

Wilbur

Banned
There's certainly an argument to be made that pre-emptively stopping the sperm that did go sideways from ever reaching the egg would have improved international relations somewhat.

I sometimes do wonder, if I wooed Scarlett Johansson with my sharp wit and loving heart, and I brought her back to mine, and I then dropped my pants, what would she think?

I have this strange perception that women such as her have spent their entire adult lives banging 10 inchers in the Hollywood hills, so to see a Prestonian half chub on a cold, winter night must underwhelm her somewhat.

Wasn't she fucking Sean Penn for a while? Imagine your smooth plump lips pressed against her clitoris as opposed to his fucking crevasse filled face. She doesn't care about your tiny tugboat.

Arnie

You're right, let's not veer into this. I will not let Wes down after he showed his faith in me.

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insanity.

81 crosses.

david-moyes.gif

Wasn't she fucking Sean Penn for a while? Imagine your smooth plump lips pressed against her clitoris as opposed to his fucking crevasse filled face. She doesn't care about your tiny tugboat.
The self esteem is flowing through me like Super Saiyan Goku.

Is that Kipple?

jtb

Banned
What shows do you think have good writing?

true detective's writing is competent (and if you want to substitute "competent" with "good", be my guest), it's just not great. great writing would be, like... mad men s1-4

and

whisper it

homeland s1

as a whole, though, I haven't been as impressed by the quality of writing on TV as much as others have

Wilbur

Banned
You like Deadwood, jtb?

I'm at the start of season 3 of the sopranos, but haven't watched it for a while. I have a hard time loving that show because every single character is a fucking cunt.

Fry

I'm on ep 2 of TD. Great show. Love the main characters/actors.

But the best show on air is Shameless. I'll always love this show out of the normal.

jtb

Banned
You like Deadwood, jtb?

I'm at the start of season 3 of the sopranos, but haven't watched it for a while. I have a hard time loving that show because every single character is a fucking cunt.

haven't seen it (or the Wire, for that matter).

the Sopranos is great, though, definitely keep watching. Rome is fucking awesome.

kharma45

You like Deadwood, jtb?

That's the beauty of it. Keep watching, worth it for Pines Barrens and the ending.

Wilbur

Banned
That will be just like watching mad men then. Lovable cunts though.

At least there's that little fat kid that looks like me.

haven't seen it (or the Wire, for that matter).

the Sopranos is great, though, definitely keep watching. Rome is fucking awesome.

If you value writing, I implore you to watch deadwood. Pls.

That's the beauty of it. Keep watching, worth it for Pines Barrens and the ending.

It's hard though; Gandolfini is spectacularly good, but no one else is near his level and then every fucking character is unlikeable. The gangsters, the wives, the fucking priests. I quite like Paulie, Jun and Silvio I guess , but I'm just finding it hard to watch it relentlessly like I did with the Wire. Pretty repetitive too.

Enjoying it a lot and it's very good, just don't think it's brilliant.

kharma45

It's hard though; Gandolfini is spectacularly good, but no one else is near his level and then every fucking character is unlikeable. The gangsters, the wives, the fucking priests. I quite like Paulie, Jun and Silvio I guess , but I'm just finding it hard to watch it relentlessly like I did with the Wire. Pretty repetitive too.

Enjoying it a lot and it's very good, just don't think it's brilliant.

Season 3 has one of the best eps in Pines Barrens where Paulie and Chris take a trip to the woods.

It has some slow bits near the end but all worth it by the end. Avoid ALL SPOILERS. I can't stress that enough. If any cunt spoils the end on you they need cut open.

maybe we can play football before/after the United game and just have the full meet then instead!

In my head we were seeing a CL game lol

Wilbur

Banned
maybe we can play football before/after the United game and just have the full meet then instead!

I can't wait to slide tackle the fuck out of you

Season 3 has one of the best eps in Pines Barrens where Paulie and Chris take a trip to the woods.

It has some slow bits near the end but all worth it by the end. Avoid ALL SPOILERS. I can't stress that enough. If any cunt spoils the end on you they need cut open.

I know that [spolier]dr melfi is a ghost[/spoiler] does that really ruin much?

Wilbur

Banned
Oh man, the ending of True Detective. On a production/technical level, that was absolutely fucking nuts. Incredible.

I can never tell when you're being serious :lol

Speaking of her you're bound to have seen the fourth episode of season 3 Employee of the Month. That was hard to watch.

pls korma

Yeah saw that one. Hard shit, the ending was great though.

It's very good, don't get me wrong! Can't fully warm to it though.

kharma45

pls korma

Yeah saw that one. Hard shit, the ending was great though.

It's very good, don't get me wrong! Can't fully warm to it though.

I hate seeing
rape
in anything. It's one of the few things to make me feel genuinely uncomfortable.

I'll make you love The Sopranos. If you don't by the end... I'll buy you a pint when we meet up.

Yen

John W. Henry ‏@John_W_Henry
Arsenal, West Ham and Leyton Orient all ready for the strike but not Fulham?

Is right.
-

Dallas Buyers Club was very good

True Detective was very good

McConaughey is very good

Wilbur

Banned
What I loved about the tracking was the stuff going on in the background, which added to the tension.

Yeah; the amount of planning and choreography that must have gone on for something so manic and chaotic was absolutely incredible. Stunningly good sequence.

bud

that was a truly great sequence, but some of those punches looked very fake.

that lessens the impact of it all just a tad, i feel.

Kikarian

I have to say I agree. Especially
when he takes him outside and them two people hit Cohle from behind

Wilbur

Banned

Only one did to me I think, the one Kikarian mentions. Still, I'll let it slide when the rest was so brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom