• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Soldado.
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Remember when we all thought Spurs had done amazing deals all around?

I'll hold my hands up

To be fair though I did think they'd be crossing it to Soldado. Moyes should buy him
kYFVZc5.png

b3rWHTL.png

how can you watch that without wanting to destroy your whole house?

Look at the movement of his nipples at 1:45, whoever made this is a genius.

I don't think the whole spider thing is that creepy.

Pretty sure clydefrog showed me that a year or two ago, he's a weirdo.

I'll hold my hands up

To be fair though I did think they'd be crossing it to Soldado. Moyes should buy him
kYFVZc5.png

b3rWHTL.png

Probably the best you can get with Moyes as your manager.

Wilbur

Banned
I remember once in drama I dropped 50p and bent down to pick it up under the desk, and moved this blanket. There was a giant brown spider underneath and I screamed and ran out and everyone thought I was joking but I came back crying and shaking

I was seventeen
frU10tR.png

Kikarian

I remember once in drama I dropped 50p and bent down to pick it up under the desk, and moved this blanket. There was a giant brown spider underneath and I screamed and ran out and everyone thought I was joking but I came back crying and shaking

I was seventeen
frU10tR.png
One was in my shoe and I froze and screamed.

I was 8.

bud

I was seventeen
frU10tR.png

... that was only two years ago.
CNB1W6d.png

Wilbur

Banned
I hope our game goes ahead so we get our beating out of the way early. Glad there's games tomorrow too. Dat premier league.

Cardiff 1 - 2 Aston Villa
Hull 1 - 1 Southampton
West Ham 2 - 0 Norwich
West Brom 0 - 2 Chelsea
Arsenal 2 - 1 Man United
Everton 1 - 0 Palace
Man City 2 - 0 Sunderland
Newcastle 0 - 1 Tottenham
Stoke 2 - 0 Swansea
Fulham 1 - 1 Liverpool

K1LLER7

Is Liverpool/Fulham definitely off?

Last I heard the Arsenal game was going ahead.

Decision will be made at 15:00GMT tomorrow.

If the other games can go ahead, then no reason this game shouldn't.

Hope the Arsenal game isn't called off.

Arsenal win, put more pressure on Moyes.

K1LLER7

I hope our game goes ahead so we get our beating out of the way early. Glad there's games tomorrow too. Dat premier league.

Cardiff 1 - 2 Aston Villa
Hull 1 - 1 Southampton
West Ham 2 - 0 Norwich
West Brom 0 - 2 Chelsea
Arsenal 2 - 1 Man United
Everton 1 - 0 Palace
Man City 2 - 0 Sunderland
Newcastle 0 - 1 Tottenham
Stoke 2 - 0 Swansea
Fulham 1 - 1 Liverpool

kololololhluj4.gif

So we are finally building a new stadium. Thank you Barbara.

The restructuring is long overdue but it is finally happening. Hopefully in a few years we can be back to our normal standards.

Edit: Fuck you Wooden.

Wilbur

Banned
Nothing will beat rockbusters. I don't think I've ever guessed any of them, but it has been exciting every time.

I liked the show more when it was more just talking and anecdotes. A lot of the rock busters and competitions are good but it was funnier when Karl wasn't self aware

FootballFan

Last time I only guessed the West Ham score correctly.

Cardiff 2 - 2 Aston Villa
Hull 0 - 2 Southampton
West Ham 4 - 1 Norwich
West Brom 1 - 1 Chelsea
Arsenal 0 - 0 Man United
Everton 3 - 1 Palace
Man City 4 - 2 Sunderland
Newcastle 0 - 2 Tottenham
Stoke 1 - 3 Swansea
Fulham 0 - 5 Liverpool

Cardiff 1 - 3 Aston Villa
Hull 1 - 2 Southampton
West Ham 2 - 1 Norwich
West Brom 1 - 4 Chelsea
Arsenal 4 - 0 Man United
Everton 1 - 1 Palace
Man City 0 - 1 (Jozy goal) Sunderland
Newcastle 2 - 2 Tottenham
Stoke 2 - 0 Swansea
Fulham 0 - 2 Liverpool

After his third goalless match Pellegrini will have a proper meltdown, saying he needs not a calculator but the power and tactical brain of his dominant master, Jose Mourinho.

Fergie

Banned
Cardiff 2 - 1 Aston Villa
Hull 2 - 3 Southampton
West Ham 1 - 1 Norwich
West Brom 1 - 3 Chelsea
Arsenal 10 - 0 Man United
Everton 2 - 1 Palace
Man City 0 - 9 Sunderland
Newcastle 1 - 3 Tottenham
Stoke 0 - 1 Swansea
Fulham 1- 3 Liverpool

Please understand.

Draconian

I hope we didn't go to the top of the table just to drop points to West Brom. Our defending is much better than it was the first go around, so there's that. They do still manage to usually nick points off of the top teams though.

K1LLER7

Wenger just has to get his players to train on defending against crosses. That way he'll at least get a draw.

We all want Wednesday be the day we see Mata, Adnan, Rooney and RVP start. But we'll probably get Valencia or Welbeck starting.

Adnan :*(

FootballFan

Wenger just has to get his players to train on defending against crosses. That way he'll at least get a draw.

We all want Wednesday be the day we see Mata, Adnan, Rooney and RVP start. But we'll probably get Valencia or Welbeck starting.

Adnan :*(

iban0mkqobofQh.gif

I wish Manchester would attempt to pass the ball a bit like in that gif.
I also wish Barca would do the same.

subtles

‘I speak with Luis most weeks - and he is loving life at Liverpool,' Cavani said. 'When I speak with him now it sounds like a different man to that of last season.'

‘You can hear it in his voice how happy he is compared to last season. He has always loved Liverpool - things have not always gone well for him in England - and he told me how humbled he was by the way the club and the fans stood by him.'

‘When he asked to leave people thought there was an ulterior motive like a financial one - but it was not true. All he wanted was to be at a team which matched his ambition, where he could play Champions League Football, and where he can compete for major trophies,' Cavani said. 'Now Liverpool are in that place he is happy to stay.'

‘Of course he is player of the season in England - I just hope that those who vote forget about the past - and just concentrate on the football.’

I have no idea why Cavani is Suarez's self appointed spokesman but I'm glad Suarez consider us in such a place regardless.

GHG

I have no idea why Cavani is Suarez's self appointed spokesman but I'm glad Suarez consider us in such a place regardless.

If only Arsene went back with a proper bid after our 40m and 1 pound bid was rejected...

To be fair, the whole thing was a botch job after we got the misinformation from his agent.

How different things could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom