• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
your poop is small pulga

5knaY9V.png

arkon

Another loss at home. Fuck. 2014 has not been kind to us. Even Moyes' boys picked up more points this year. :(

At least the youth teams seem to be doing well.

pulga

Banned
imma go to sleep happy with the knowledge wooden is gonna be hunched over his computer all night trying to beat my score
Uus4Plt.png

hasta mañana, futbol gaf

imma go to sleep happy with the knowledge wooden is gonna be hunched over his computer all night trying to beat my score
Uus4Plt.png

hasta mañana, futbol gaf

Got 29 now and when it got all gray as you beat your highscore i got scared and died.

pls

one point away

i feel dead inside

i need more hgh, or coke

Alright pulga, i am done for the night

DYS9HNS.png

This is even, but one day we will play it until one of us dies.

the man that dies wins

he finally gets to put his soul to rest

edit : NO FUCK THAT

ISoMCfj.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
loooooooool chelsea.

if we fuck up tomorrow...

I tried to troll you today and I failed. I was expecting you to call me a cunt/match fixer.

is this a sign that you're finally growing up/maturing fry? <3

well the bald spot is already a big sign of that but still.

LOOOOOL

Batman Begins is easily the worst one of all those. The Prestige and TDK are the best ones, yes.

I ... I hate to say this... But you're correct for once.

Talking about superhero movies, the last amazing spiderman was the worst movie I've seen in years. and I watched that mortal kombat movie.

Wilbur

Banned
LOOOOOL

Batman Begins is easily the worst one of all those. The Prestige and TDK are the best ones, yes.

Batman Begins' first hour is the best thing that has ever been in a superhero film. The second half is still entertaining, and Neeson is great in it. Fuck you.

Amazing Spiderman was pretty poor. Garfield was good but the villain was fucking shit. The next one will be a clusterfuck too.

fell asleep watching cartoons with the little one, saw no matches :(

BENFICA!! now 4 points clear of Porto and 5 clear of Sporting. get bent.

Mou is amazing, toning down Chelsea so the league is not finished in February. legend.

fuckin West Ham, why are they not last? they're worse than Stoke.

United to win tomorrow, 2-1.

Wilbur

Banned
That sequence at the docks when he puts Maroni on the skylight

Gets

Me

Hard

I mean it

A
Boner

You know what that is?

It's what they call an erection around here

A colloquialism

That sequence at the docks when he puts Maroni on the skylight

Gets

Me

Hard

I mean it

A
Boner

You know what that is?

It's what they call an erection around here

A colloquialism

The only boners here are because of my beautiful heart of glass karaoke on whatsapp. where are you wilbs.

Nolan is overrated. Kind of like Rafael and Zabaleta.

I don't think Arnie should read this. He might die of laughter before the end.

It was gently pointed out that his team were 21 points worse off than at this stage last season. "Well, I was at Everton so I wasn't 21 points worse off," he replied. "I was at Everton."

Holy fuck. Dude is done.

I can't breathe. Fuck transfers and style of play. If United are going to keep him they need to hire a fucking ace PR team to help the poor lad out.

jtb

Banned
http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/tacticsandanalysis/id/2617?cc=3436

I wish everyone had this point of view. It's spot on.

I would block quote but that's annoying on.my phone

Yup, Ozil's been doing just fine this season. lived up to expectations, and those expectations were pretty high. Didn't have a pre-season either, so, provided he doesn't get injured, he'll be fine. Those two mistakes were fucking horrific against Liverpool, but everyone was shit, so I guess he lucked out there. Wonder if Wenger's going to rotate him in the next few matches; I'd rest him against Liverpool.

Zelalem, Flamini, Wilshere midfield would be interesting to see and should get the job done against Liverpool. then play Arteta-Flamini-Ozil against Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom