• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Key in that they end up in goals conceded for Sissoko
FcxTZpk.png

I can't remember seeing Sissoko do anything this year :lol

unrequited key passes

Clegg

Woodward has issued a statement to shareholders. Acknowledges that Uniteds league position is disappointing.

New financial results out too. Commercial and broadcast revenues are higher than this time last year.

Wilbur

Banned
Woodward has issued a statement to shareholders. Acknowledges that Uniteds league position is disappointing.

New financial results out too. Commercial and broadcast revenues are higher than this time last year.

Yeah, nothing we didn't know. Don't think we'll see a drop at all really, I can't see us being shit forever pls

Hixx

Instead of saying 'the window is open' they say 'the window is loose'

How do you reason with that

Well it's not shut tight so it is loose.

Bacon they are clearly just far more educated.

-

I just heard the post being delivered so I ran downstairs like a twat thinking it would the tickets.

Fucking Talk Talk and Sky spam :mad: I RIPPED THEM UP IN A RAGE

Wilbur

Banned
Well it's not shut tight so it is loose.

Bacon they are clearly just far more educated.

-

I just heard the post being delivered so I ran downstairs like a twat thinking it would the tickets.

Fucking Talk Talk and Sky spam :mad: I RIPPED THEM UP IN A RAGE

looooooooooool

oi gizza ticket, I wanna see Pellegrini cry when his quadruple dream is ended

Blablurn

SPORT BILD English ‏@SPORTBILD_eng 26 Min.

#Podolski: "If Jupp Heynckes came to @FCBayern two weeks earlier, I would perhaps still be in Munich today."

Confuziz has dug himself into such a deep hole with his 'a manager doesn't matter' hypothesis that there is no way he can back out now. He'll stick with it till the end of time, and when United finally win the league cup in 5 years time with Moyes he'll point to it and say 'see guys, I told you managers don't matter'

Wilbur

Banned
Confuziz has dug himself into such a deep hole with his 'a manager doesn't matter' hypothesis that there is no way he can back out now. He'll stick with it till the end of time, and when United finally win the league cup in 5 years time with Moyes he'll point to it and say 'see guys, I told you managers don't matter'

We got to the semi finals this time #progress #miasanmia

We have a Japanese player in our U18s.

U22xMH7.jpg

Prepare yourselves for the gifs in five years time

You guys must have been impressed with him when they played you a couple of weeks ago. Tottenham, Japanese National Team, Roma, and Vietnam's u19 teams played last month in a little tournament.

Salazar

Yes

I'll give you my phone with flappy bird

Technological equivalent of terminal cock-rot.

I was properly looking forward to teaching Austen this semester. Tell students to "be on the lookout" for smutty euphemisms and watch interpretative havoc break loose.

Funny how the associative brain works prior to a pasting from Arsenal. Flappy bird -> genital suffering -> Pride and Prejudice

Wilbur

Banned
Technological equivalent of terminal cock-rot.

I was properly looking forward to teaching Austen this semester. Tell students to "be on the lookout" for smutty euphemisms and watch interpretative havoc break loose.

It's shite. Maybe that's because I can't get more than six though

I don't think I've ever read Austen. Lots of all the bronzes and that fucking rancid boring shit Cranford. English degrees r the wurst

confuziz

Banned
Nah he's from the East. That's where all the uneducated peasants live.

Instead of saying 'the window is open' they say 'the window is loose'

How do you reason with that

But it's still connected to the hinges.

What are you going to say when one of the hinges is broken and it's almost falling off.

Bacon pls

Guys I'm working on my thesis, have some patience. A teacher has other things to do in his life :lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think we are going to get hammered tonight, I think Arsenal are going to be really up for it

Salazar

It's shite. Maybe that's because I can't get more than six though

I deleted that shit before I managed 2.

I don't think I've ever read Austen. Lots of all the bronzes and that fucking rancid boring shit Cranford. English degrees r the wurst

In the more subdued passages, I just imagine dew/sweat/random liquid trickling down Kate Winslet circa 1998's bosom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom