• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddsasdsa2rxer.png

pulga

Banned
CLOVER/PLATINUM GAMES RANKING TIME

1. Viewtiful Joe
2. Bayonetta
3. Vanquish
4. Okami
5. Wonderful 101
6. Viewtiful Joe 2
7. God Hand
8. Mad World

Wilbur

Banned
I think I have Dragon's Dogma. Would I like it?

Consider I accept Skyrim is shit but I love it anyway, and I love Demon's Souls gameplay but I hate the fucking game

PLS HELP

Carbonox

It suits the shitty series it comes from.

Rubbish game, first one was button mashing wank like Wilbs said.

Isn't there an Olivia Wilde beard shot to goatse over?

Button mashing is a shit excuse to use. You might have button mashed, others wouldn't have. I didn't button mash to beat the game cos your shit would be canned quickly unless you played on Easy Automatic.

Carbo is officially on my ignore list

Lurk.gif

Wilbur

Banned

Button mashing is a shit excuse to use. You might have button mashed, others wouldn't have. I didn't button mash to beat the game cos your shit would be canned quickly unless you played on Easy Automatic.

I button mashed my way through the entirety of devil may cry on normal at least

Only played the first level and a half of bayonetta but I button mashed that shit too

just accept that japan is the worst and leave me alone

FootballFan

Tis' true. I love learning all the combos and ways to dodge incoming attacks efficiently. Shit is chess not checkers.

Messi

Are you saying button mashing is not a legitimate play style?

Also cheers for the predictable Olivia Wilde insult. Lol.

I button mashed my way through the entirety of devil may cry on normal at least

Only played the first level and a half of bayonetta but I button mashed that shit too

just accept that japan is the worst and leave me alone

One of the only games series you like is pokemon you idiot.

and it's really just a lesser ni no kuni.

not even worth a gif, its the opinion of nathan "where is start button" rhodes and brian "frozen is a better movie than godfa- wait i havent even seen godfather" messi

id love to see these two play a fighting game

I'm unbeatable with the dino in tekken on ps1. I will fart you to death.

FootballFan

not even worth a gif, its the opinion of nathan "where is start button" rhodes and brian "frozen is a better movie than godfa- wait i havent even seen godfather" messi

I am disturbed and offended at some of these statements regarding these gems of our chosen medium. I am dead.

Wilbur

Banned

:lol, like I said above, I know more about games than I let on. I just don't involve myself in any console baiting, staying up until four in the morning to watch a man who can't speak English mumble the name of some dating sim where you finger a dog and magic comes out.

But you carry on Pulga, you've already started and once you get wound up you don't stop until you're entirely out of cum.

Messi

Yep, I've not seen Godfather nor do I have any intention of seeing it. No interest in crime movies. Just about watch boardwalk for my crime fix.

You seem to be offended that I don't like what you like...

To be fair Japan has been a shit hole for development these years compared to the gens before. Sure some good games came from there, but look at the amount they completely butchered, like the greatest franchise of all time. Silent Hill 1-4.

Wilbur

Banned
One of the only games series you like is pokemon you idiot.

and it's really just a lesser ni no kuni.

thatsthejoke baby

when I say japan

i mean this

this picture makes me unspeakably angry that it was let loose on the western world

look at their clothing

look at that fat mutant pig

look at the generic angry black man

look at their stupid baggy tracksuit bottoms

look at her hair gelled up like a cat

pulga

Banned
I'm sure button mashing is a viable alternative to bumbling like lethargic zebra through the game, but that's precisely the reason a Style Ranking system was developed

personally, if I get a C/Bronze or lower I'll just restart the damn level. the shame of anything lower.

Carbonox

To be fair Japan has been a shit hole for development these years compared to the gens before. Sure some good games came from there, but look at the amount they completely butchered, like the greatest franchise of all time. Silent Hill 1-4.

Yah Japanese development has taken a nosedive. Still can't get over what Konami did to Silent Hill. Then there are companies like Capcom who deservedly get shit for the way they've been this generation. A shell of their former self, I doubt many would miss them now.

Have you been watching the curling at the sochi olympics?
The russian female team is so good.

I've only watched the ice skating to be honest with you. and for dubious reasons.

thatsthejoke baby

when I say japan

i mean this

this picture makes me unspeakably angry that it was let loose on the western world

look at their clothing

look at that fat mutant pig

look at the generic angry black man

look at their stupid baggy tracksuit bottoms

look at her hair gelled up like a cat

Square enix black man characters are hilariously stereotypical. and i love every single one of them.

FF7 is great.

Wilbur

Banned
I like Tekken 2-3 and Tekken Tag. I like boxing games. I like Dead Or Alive 2. There was a really good one on the N64 where you fought in a hot air balloon or something but I can't remember what it was called.

Messi

I'm sure button mashing is a viable alternative to bumbling like lethargic zebra through the game, but that's precisely the reason a Style Ranking system was developed

personally, if I get a C/Bronze or lower I'll just restart the damn level. the shame of anything lower.

I never care about those letters/medals , if it can't be mashed it won't be achieved. It's what makes DmC so much better than Bayo ect.

FootballFan

Did you find that the new DMC was unusually easy to SSS rank?
Older version I would struggle quite a bit to get a decent rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom