• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Japan has been a shit hole for development these years compared to the gens before. Sure some good games came from there, but look at the amount they completely butchered, like the greatest franchise of all time. Silent Hill 1-4.
Yeah they have been in a shithole, especially Konami, but I still get super excited for Japanese games.

especially when they made the greatest games of last gen

EajN5hT.jpg

Messi

To be fair Japan has been a shit hole for development these years compared to the gens before. Sure some good games came from there, but look at the amount they completely butchered, like the greatest franchise of all time. Silent Hill 1-4.

Arguably they fucked up Metal Gear with 4, hopefully 5 is back to being good.

They fucked up Ninja Gaiden also..

Carbonox

Did you find that the new DMC was unusually easy to SSS rank?
Older version I would struggle quite a bit to get a decent rank.

The latest Devil May Cry was piss easy to Platinum. Fucking shockingly easy in-fact.

Arguably they fucked up Metal Gear with 4, hopefully 5 is back to being good.

They fucked up Ninja Gaiden also..

Team Ninja Dog needs to fuck off altogether. Absolutely shit dump developer with no clue how to make a Ninja Gaiden game anymore. It was like Itagaki was a one man show and then he left and effectively castrated the team.

pulga

Banned
I never care about those letters/medals , if it can't be mashed it won't be achieved. It's what makes DmC so much better than Bayo ect.

*blinks*

someone hold me back

someone

hold

me

back

DmC was like babbies first action game, ridiculously easy to get SSS ranks.

Scum

I like Tekken 2-3 and Tekken Tag. I like boxing games. I like Dead Or Alive 2. There was a really good one on the N64 where you fought in a hot air balloon or something but I can't remember what it was called.
Fighters Destiny.

Too fucking easy to SSS.

I never care about those letters/medals , if it can't be mashed it won't be achieved. It's what makes DmC so much better than Bayo ect.

hFVXdIq.gif

Wilbur

Banned
the best videogame of all time is banjo-kazooie, banjo-tooie or donkey kong 64

they were the best

they are the best

i can play them every day

my manager looks like chunky kong

Messi

between not liking Catwoman's new look and Bayo, maybe you've got something against women with short, black hair?

12509737695_ef63c4fe10_o.jpg

Nah the art for Selina in that issue is straight up dogshit. Her look in the usual book is good. Plus this look is fantastic.

catwoman_vol1_cover1.jpg

Scum

Yah Japanese development has taken a nosedive. Still can't get over what Konami did to Silent Hill. Then there are companies like Capcom who deservedly get shit for the way they've been this generation. A shell of their former self, I doubt many would miss them now.

Konami are bunch of skanky cunts. Worse publisher and developer for the last couple of years. They've managed to ruin every fucking good thing they had going.

Messi

DmC was fantastic I just wish it wasn't called DmC so devil may cry fans could have given it a fair shot. Great button mashing action with nice visuals and great leads.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Alright guys settle down

we all have different opinions

even though God Hand being the GOTG is a fact and not an opinion but w/e
Team Ninja Dog needs to fuck off altogether. Absolutely shit dump developer with no clue how to make a Ninja Gaiden game anymore. It was like Itagaki was a one man show and then he left and effectively castrated the team.

NG died after 2. I'm over it.

Wilbur

Banned
DK64 has you collecting bananas, collecting coins, collecting character specific bananas and coins to unlock more levels to make you do the same shit over again. Not even remotely comparable to the Galaxy games, bro.

Well Galaxy has you collecting stars to get to other worlds, right? So... yes, that is comparable :lol

Maybe not to the same level, but that definitely is remotely comparable.

pulga

Banned
Well Galaxy has you collecting stars to get to other worlds, right? So... yes, that is comparable :lol

Maybe not to the same level, but that definitely is remotely comparable.

collecting 1 star per level is not even remotely comparable to collecting 100 fucking jingles, puzzles pieces, bull testicles and what have you

yer avin a mare ther m8

Messi

Messi you baboon, you're rating DmC above Bayonetta because it's easier to button mash

this is clearly not your area of expertise, my bearded trollop

No I am rating it above bayo because it plays better , has better visuals, better music, better characters and more interesting environments and is made by a better studio in my opinion. After one bayo play through I was done, never to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom