• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

aTzUE8A.gif

Sheeeeeit

Lightning

Banned
That's true, but I feel like you could say the same about any of the teams around them. It's so tight down there.
It is tight but Palace look like they have some goals in them and they are reasonably solid at the back.

Norwich, West Brom and Sunderland are all more likely to finish below Crystal Palace imo.

rvy

Banned
dc u cunt

I'm downloading TW101 and MH 3 demos, do I need to keep my WiiU on for the downloads to finish?

Tell me you fart.

Full time.

Bologna deserved at least a draw from this game. They almost completely shut us out and it took a Balo wonder goal to beat Curci. I`m starting to really worry about the lack of drive we`ve exhibited these past couple of games. I had hoped Seedorf`s arrival would have lit a fire under their asses, but it looks as if no coach will be able to motivate these lazy fucks.

rvy

Banned
Don't speak to Reggie re-incarnate like that!

But yeah, I think you have to leave it on.

FML.

I want this happy music to stop already. I can't take it anymore.

Kill me.

Some child put up a link to a One Direction song near the YouTube app in Miiverse.

Make it stop.

Meier

I do not run Footy_Vines, just to be clear.

---

http://i.imgur.com/As8VcU0.png[IMG]

"Playing a bit of FIFA before I meet up with the team. #Imback"[/QUOTE]
Haha, I figured as much and was giving you the benefit of the late doubt! I like the way those look on Nasri's wall but shouldn't you put that stuff up when you retire? Haha.

Lightning

Banned
If Wenger buys back RVP he's got no shame or class whatsoever and can fuck off with Robin van Persie. That's not a path we can consider.

dc89

rvy

Banned
Wait a fucking second, I have a limited amount of times I can play a WiiU demo?

What the fuck is this shit, Nintendo?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching house of cards season 2 episode 8, just at the start

Think Rachel is going to turn into a lesbian :x

Randdalf

Wait a fucking second, I have a limited amount of times I can play a WiiU demo?

What the fuck is this shit, Nintendo?

It's publisher controlled, not Nintendo controlled (unless the publisher is Nintendo), sometimes it's set to limited sometimes it's not.

GQman2121

Banned
Watching house of cards season 2 episode 8, just at the start

Think Rachel is going to turn into a lesbian :x

Episode 8? Jesus, pace yourself! I watched 1-3 last night while the Last of Us DLC downloaded. I'm going to play that and then watch more HoC.

Barzul

The only thing motivating me that Arsenal will spend big this summer is that when Ozil signed he must have received assurances we'd do so. It's disheartening to hear we have 140m pounds > cash reserves just sitting in the bank. Need to go full out for a WC striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom