• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origin might be shit but it sure does beat steam on download speeds.

MjQklYG.png

Messi I will ask for you baby, on the origin chat. I will tell them I got a friend who will commit seppuku if he doesn't get titanfall.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The wind here is rediculous, i dont like it.

I want to move where there is no wind.

Hixx

titanfall is probably the best online shooter I've played since... fucking.... UT.

I think my head wants to explode now

3Sixty

Man i really want to see what Tinder has to offer in my area but don't want to risk using my real facebook incase the girl im currently with has a friend that sees me :(

I'm PremtatureQuiche!

When we all put our titans down at once we wrecked shop. We were really good as a team and I can't wait to try out that Last Titan Standing mode!

I'm PremtatureQuiche!

When we all put our titans down at once we wrecked shop. We were really good as a team and I can't wait to try out that Last Titan Standing mode!

Haha that last match I was in with you guys, I thought the guys on the other team had all left because all of us were rolling in titans and they weren't getting a look in. I almost felt bad for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom