• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
it isn't if it's true

but it isn't true

Sharkeisha looks special and beautiful, believe fc's best player.

X9jVFgy.jpg

Personally I think all Scottish look the same.

Marc

Tom Finney has died apparently, fuck. One of my heroes, a complete legend in every sense. Will never be another like him, for me the best English player ever and the best our league has seen. Not a believer but RIP.

Yen

My favourite FM14 interaction was with Moyes.

Moyes: I spoke with him after the game and he admitted he was in the wrong.
Me: That never happened, I have never spoke to him, he's lying.
Moyes: Haha, yeah, maybe I was not being truthful, I apologise.

What a slug

wedward

The only thing motivating me that Arsenal will spend big this summer is that when Ozil signed he must have received assurances we'd do so. It's disheartening to hear we have 140m pounds > cash reserves just sitting in the bank. Need to go full out for a WC striker.

I could see Wenger spending 50 on a stiker.

I don't know who the fuck that would be.

Thanks. I'm in your debt, even if EA decided to region-lock my ass. I'll probably try the whole chat method tomorrow.

Thanks though, I'll keep this in mind next time I waste money on Steam games to give away.

Wait, you trying to redeem this through steam?

Edit : Oh I get it now.

You could just go to the EA chat and ask them, they seem nice.

Facism

I think it's actually an account issue, i.e. my account is set to German. Not sure if I can change things there.

I'm stupid, but not that * stupid. No, Origin of course.

*In general.

twhy don't you try to make a new origin account by proxy and redeem it on that?

I'm stupid, but not that stupid. No, Origin of course.

Giantbomb put a bunch of one year subscription codes up on their site one day, saying it was in partnership with origin or something. Well I wasn't in a good state that day and tried to redeem it through origin, shit didn't work. Went on to giantbombs site and tried and got it.

Then went on to twitter and GB forums to see people whine about how all the codes were taken within seconds lol, no idea how mine kept being valid in all that time.

Tc91

It also doesn't work for me (or with any proxy). I'm just going to ask the EA support chat, charm me in.

3 of my friends have got it through chat. All you ask is "can you add the Titanfall beta to my Origin account please" and they tell you to relog.

Servers are fucked though so I've gone bed. Really fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom