• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
lol I thought I was posting in the wrong thread again
KuGsj.gif
What are you guys talking about!

hope y'all had a great time <3

Just got around to watching the Milan game. That goal was unreal. Had to watch it 5 times..and then afterwards watch the gif 100 times. Really hope that's a confidence boost going into the CL match. Poor game overall though. They need to spank teams like Bologna, even if they defend with 11 players.

Salazar

Arf. Weekend football cancelled and a sickeningly busy week ahead.

Culminating in a free lunch. Where I am supposed to do some business networking. Seeing as I have nothing to do on even a molecular level with business, I guess it's a room filled with sharply dressed women.

Wilbur

Banned
Arf. Weekend football cancelled and a sickeningly busy week ahead.

Culminating in a free lunch. Where I am supposed to do some business networking. Seeing as I have nothing to do on even a molecular level with business, I guess it's a room filled with sharply dressed women.

Free lunch is nothing to complain about, heathen. Neither is sharply dressed women. Plus you have a beard. And a vocabulary longer than one of Ivanovic's but cheeks. U maek me sikk.

I have a busy week coming up too. Monday I leave the house at half 7 and I'm not home until 11. Tuesday I leave at half 9 and I'm not home until 1, same as Wednesday.

Missing all the champions league. Devastated.

Messi

GOT DAT TITANFALL X1 CODE! RUMBLERUMBLEBEEPBEEP.

Free lunch is nothing to complain about, heathen. Neither is sharply dressed women. Plus you have a beard. And a vocabulary longer than one of Ivanovic's but cheeks. U maek me sikk.

I have a busy week coming up too. Monday I leave the house at half 7 and I'm not home until 11. Tuesday I leave at half 9 and I'm not home until 1, same as Wednesday.

Missing all the champions league. Devastated.

I dress well and have a beard yet you tell me its a negative.

Wilbur

Banned
How many sick days have you taken Wilbz?

Don't bother, servers are down.

I've taken work off once since I started and that was after I walked out of an exam failing miserably and feeling like shit :lol. I'm only working so much next week because I'm covering a few people who need to get rid of holiday hours before the end of the financial year, would be a shitty thing to do to call in sick when we're already massively understaffed.

GOT DAT TITANFALL X1 CODE! RUMBLERUMBLEBEEPBEEP.

I dress well and have a beard yet you tell me its a negative.

You have a murderers beard and Sal has a gentleman's beard

Messi

I've taken work off once since I started and that was after I walked out of an exam failing miserably and feeling like shit :lol. I'm only working so much next week because I'm covering a few people who need to get rid of holiday hours before the end of the financial year, would be a shitty thing to do to call in sick when we're already massively understaffed.

You have a murderers beard and Sal has a gentleman's beard

Come on now its hardly a murderers beard. I was just in from work and it wasnt combed. RIGHT.

harley-crying-o.gif

hiroshawn

Banned
All my bets will come through this weekend. mark my words. Ossasuna fucked up my parlay today but that's in the pat. FA cup winnings boys.

Wilbur

Banned
Maeby was cute sometimes when she was younger but now she's weird looking

Portia De Rossi doe, in the old days... Ellen give me five minutes with her please and I swear I'll watch finding Nemo every day

Messi

Maeby was cute sometimes when she was younger but now she's weird looking

Portia De Rossi doe, in the old days... Ellen give me five minutes with her please and I swear I'll watch finding Nemo every day

Finding nemo is a great movie, id watch nemo with maeby.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nice. Our finest export
except for the wide array of Gazprom products of course.
YEA BABY <3
What the fuck, Ellen Degengnrenengnnwesdesfs is married to the actual hot one from arrested development?
Wooden how the hell did you miss that
KuGsj.gif

But now he's kinda with that hottie Isla fisher so it's fine
Are you sure? Isla is married to Borat.

edit: hahahaha oh sorry now I get it. (something is wrong with me lately)

I don't follow celebrity marriage much. I knew Ellen Degnenengnwres was lesbian, but not who she was with.

Also Russian girls are hot as fuck, I have watched the olympics, I know this stuff.

Also I think I'm starting to create erotic fan fiction about Ellen Page in TLOU in that thread. I should stop while I'm still on probation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom